• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

dilatedmuscle's Road to Somewhere

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks freako, im really bad at the start. My legs have a lot of trouble with the initial lift. On lockouts i can put a lot of weight, i havent managed to deadlift 4 plates because of my weak leg drive, ill make a point to work on that.

As far as straps go, i only use them on deads and db rows on my heaviest sets because my grip cant handle it but it has improved a lot over the last year and a half. I used to use staps on everything coz my grip was naturally weak and my bi's and back were strong so i always used straps to focus on my main muscle group but i regret that coz i have weak grip and forearms genetically and neglecting them made things worse..

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As Freako stated you could use your legs more, but besides that, perfect...some strong powerlifters pull that way without problem.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
THanks Rob! what about the form on my rows?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So i been doing a low carb diet for almost 3 weeks now. I havent had a good carb-up cheat meal in a couple of weeks. Im starting to see detail in my hamstrings which i never had before.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 90
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good man, the diet is deff working for you

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Hey guys, it has been a while since i posted an update. Anywho. These last 3 months i have been more dedicated and i've managed to put on some thickness lately without getting much fatter. Here are a few pics.

WP_001533-1.jpg

WP_001539-1.jpg

WP_001541-1.jpg

Im still a natural although i dont know for how much longer. Once i get a consistent rythm i may take it to the next level. I want to compete within the next few years. I really like how my lat insertions are visible in the middle of my back, i think once i take it to the next level and diet down, i will have a good lat seperation. I also like how my hamstrings look in the rear lat spread. Overall im happy with the changes i have made. Im hovering around 190 and im 5'7"

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
nice ass!

no homo.

I'm in the same crossroads in what regards "the next level".

you're looking good, but I would like to see a bit more ripped, to really notice the muscle quality.

Overall it's an awesome starting point to getting it done hard the next months!

Go on bro!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks Diogo! Ive been cleaning up the diet, cleaner bulk. Its working well

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This thread is missing recent posts... Anywho. This is from today.

Attachments

• WP_002094.jpg
    WP_002094.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 100

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Good v-taper and arms! Keep it up.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks bro. Im very motivated right now. My new perspective is that i have to diet 12 months a year. Always stay clean. I want a very clean bulk. My metabolism isnt that fast so i need to be strict to get and stay lean.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont want to sound like a jackass but ever since i started training my legs while under the influence of Marijuana, my hamstrings have improved dramatically in a short amount of time. Mind muscle connection to the extreme. I dont mean to be mystical about it, but you know those days when you feel like your technique is perfect from the form to the sensation? Pumps and vascularity are much better too. I wasnt pumped or high in this pic though, just a random morning last week.

Attachments

• WP_002549.jpg
    WP_002549.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 66
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Hey guys, just wanted to mention that im taking a break from this bodybuilding ****. Recently i was dieting and training very well and things were going great... Anywho i got involved with a girl and fell out of routine for a while. Ive been wanting to back to 100% but i've actually decided to take a break from bodybuilding and focus on work. I want to be a competitive bodybuilder in a few years and i need to get some **** taken care of so i can begin to pave to way of my bodybuilding career.

Many people in my life believed in me over the years, people who knew me as a natural who didnt train much yet still improved. Over the years i would talk to people about how i cant be a competitive bodybuilder due to my genetics. I probably knew TOO MUCH about the sport and felt like i would never do well. Recently i started believing in myself and after 7 years of natural bodybuilding as a hobby i will take a break and come back in full force 100% focused on stepping on stage. Its a passion of mine and idgaf about my genetics anymore, im going to try my best. You never know until you try and im going to make it happen. Im starting my journey in a serious way.

I will still train to be healthy and athletic but i wont be bodybuilding. Im excited and i hope to be a great competitor in the future.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Best of luck with whatever you want to accomplish in life, dilated. Hams look thick in that above photo. Good luck!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck! I hope you will still post. I have been reading your posts and learned much.

Always believe in yourself even if others don't. I hate people who always tell me what I can't do. **** them!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2