• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

DJ 10 days out

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
"DJ" 10 days out of Tampa!!
here is a sneak peak of what I am cooking! George Farah and I had a good 11 weeks preparing for this show compared to only 5 weeks for New York. We are both pretty happy at this time on how my body is responding and now we have 10 more days to attack the water slowly but surely!
I will probably drop another 10lbs or so and hopefully this will be a winning combination.

DJ


1020days20out2005-1.jpg
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Drop another 10 pounds? Methinks he's gonna come in flat.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Only if bodybuilding shows were judged by one pose. DJ owns this shot.
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
I think he looks good now, but he sounds like he wants to drop weight. I wouldn't.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Totally beast in that shot, his best one for sure.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
And only if BB show's would be judged with tank top on, DJ would be our winner, every f'cking time.

Nonetheless, he looks great.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
If Dennis brings that on stage he wins.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Drop another 10 pounds? Methinks he's gonna come in flat.

You can't see how much fat and water he holds in his; back, legs, hams and glutes... so he would prolly easily be able to loose 10 lbs and still look full.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
And only if BB show's would be judged with tank top on, DJ would be our winner, every f'cking time.

Nonetheless, he looks great.

..... not if my avatar had anything to do with it LOL
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Drop another 10 pounds? Methinks he's gonna come in flat.

I agree, judging by that picture (if it is 10 days out) he is already looking kinda flat for dennis (he is more full than any other pro but we all seen a FULL dennis james) . I also think if he drops 10 lbs in 10 days he might come in flat.... or awesome :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
And only if BB show's would be judged with tank top on, DJ would be our winner, every f'cking time.

Nonetheless, he looks great.

Mr O in a tank top, haha i agree

2wqd17s-1.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
10 pounds sounds a lot to me, but he is an IFBB pro...

Ermmmmm, why Dennis, WHY!!!! Step onstage like that!
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
10
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
23
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
59
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
50
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top