• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

DJ 2006 VS DJ 2008?

DJ 2006 HUGE OR DJ 2008 MORE AESTHETIC ?

  • 2006

    Votes: 7 14.9%
  • 2008

    Votes: 37 78.7%
  • OTHER YEAR

    Votes: 3 6.4%

  • Total voters
    47
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
rh9k3178qu1-1.jpg
nowbds2-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
w5q5955lassyimlebic8-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
w5q5957hauixmphtqre3-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
God this f..pic!!!!!!!!!!!


RH9K3184-1.jpg
 
afgan-ali

afgan-ali

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
150
Points
16
if he can get his wheel back to 2006 size and keep his 2008 condition:uhoh2:
der will be alot of guys in the olympia watchin out for dj for suree
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
DJ is making a good come back, looks alot better aswel.
how much did he weigh in 2006 pics compared to 2008?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
If he gets his wheels up a bit he will be a force for sure.
He is clearly sharper...maybe even one of his sharpest ever?. Just need more mass in his legs.

Dridderz I think he was 260-265lbs 2006 and is more like 245-250lbs right now
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
im goin with 2008... he looks great
 
afgan-ali

afgan-ali

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
150
Points
16
alsooo 2008 waistline looks alottttt betta :carduforvip
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
The condition he brought this year is waaaay better IMO, much more cut, much less chunky.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Waistline improved a lot. Hopefully he can bring this form (with slight improvements) to the Olympia.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
If he gets his wheels up a bit he will be a force for sure.
He is clearly sharper...maybe even one of his sharpest ever?. Just need more mass in his legs.

Dridderz I think he was 260-265lbs 2006 and is more like 245-250lbs right now

Cool, thanks heaps as mate,
even his waist line has gone in abit, like you said if he can bring those wheels up abit with more size again . looks great now:hsughr:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
If he gets his wheels up a bit he will be a force for sure.
He is clearly sharper...maybe even one of his sharpest ever?. Just need more mass in his legs.

Dridderz I think he was 260-265lbs 2006 and is more like 245-250lbs right now

defiantly agreed 100% :tiphat:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Also seems he isnt as bloated in the abs area aswel.
 
Pob80

Pob80

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
33
Points
6
2008 with out a doubt allthough he dose look impressive carrying that extra mass for appearing on stage 2008 is a better package to bring seeing the improvements he has made now since competing in the class 2 nabba universe is awsome.
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
4
Views
4K
The Creator
The Creator
sebbe_o
Replies
5
Views
3K
DriDDeRz
D
Top