• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Do you agree with the results ????

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63

Thats just an awesome picture on Desmond :linedrunk:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
I don't get that hype around Silvio Samuel. He has a nice physique overall and condition, but there are many areas on his body lacking.. I believe Desmond should switch place with Silvio. And Kamali's placing ahead of David Henry is just a misunderstanding.


i agree, desmond should be in the top 5
dave henry was off but not that much off that kamali got his place lol, even with his posing wich was good. troy should be higher but it´s a tough lineup, troyi was better than eddie abew so they should switch places

congrats to mosawi great showing, props to him
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
15.Ray Arde
14.JoJo Ntiforo
13.Khalid Almohsinawi
12.David Henry
11.Will Harris

Those are the 5 people after Kamali, they all make him look like shit. How did he place? Rusty Jefferes did not place, he makes Kamali look like ass as well. I don't get it.

The rest of the top 10 I have no problem with. I think a lot of them could change a position here or there and I would still have no problem, it was a close show. Phil was obviously the winner, so as long as they got that right it was all good, except for Kamali. I like his posing, he is a funny guy, but his body is just done.
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
would have had Mo second. Gustavo third. Silvio was too small, again. Needs to bulk up like he was at last years Ironman (that was his best ever).
Phil was the easy winner.
 
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
well i think tony (even he was not that good last year)and troy should be lil higher bcos specially troy i saw him 7th they just put him so far from top 6 bcos of his hamstring but silvio dont have them too ....i was going crazy when dan and bob said that he should be compared to phil !!!!!!!!!!:ugh:
his back is so small and his posing is WEIRD .

:tiphat: i totally agree with the fact that tony should have definatley place higher the Xman was looking good, dunno about top 3 but i think top 5 tho. but i think silvio looked good tiny back, but he comes in so ripped. :gaygay:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
i think top 3 looks pretty solid to me... moe was grainy as fuck, gustavo was thick and ripped... and heath... well i dont need to explain why he deserved 1st
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
what do you see in desmond? i mean, his gut is very big and his back is uneven and small, and ok, great legs, but.. thats all, all the other bodyparts are just ok..
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
40
Views
8K
aroganttravis
A
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
437
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top