• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does daily training abuse the body?

A

Athanas

According to me, daily training is not good. You have to take some breaks.

Gadgithuku

Gadgithuku

I think it totally depends with the situation. Personally, going to the gym everyday over the last few days has been really helpful in my cannabis withdrawals. I have tried quitting before without hitting the gym and I would struggle with insomnia, lack of appetite and mood swings. However, the last few days have been great. Of course I have been getting quality sleep while my mood and appetite are stellar too. I aim to reduce the workout days to around 4 per week. Nevertheless, I feel moderation will always carry the day.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We addiction is mental only. It's just in your head. I quit that shit years ago.

I train every day. You just can't do the same thing every day.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When it comes to training I agree that it is boring to do the same training every day. I saw that in the training of boxers. They cannot run every day or they do the heavy bag. The training is a mixture of the calisthenics like you do the bag today and tomorrow you spar and then you run and do other types of training. But for body building I guess the types of training is limited.