• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dog Kills Baby

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
was that dog a golden retriever too? I'd figure it would be a rottweiler (sp?) or something like that.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hyenas are the future

NigeriaHyenaPet1-1.jpg

jokes aside, there should be any law to prevent some dickheads to buy some dog breeds, they are like a monkey with a gun
that happends in my country, some 16 years old Jennys (word to define a stupid girl) just go there with a pitbull probably heavier then them, just to look though and cool.. same goes with some though guys
the worst of all those though guys is that they all live in their parent's home :keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats more vicious a stray cat, or a dog
depending on the dog that is, i didn't see what breed it was etc
but, seriously Flex, you just didn't tell me stray cats are worse or if not
just as bad, as a full-grown dog, who's teeth would be 1/5 or so the size of a cats head.
also cats don't need leashes, theres leash laws for dogs,NOT cats anyway.

I never said shit.

:carduindisguise

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
well things happen for a reason, god has a plan for each of us..

That is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

You can't really blame dogs in general, it was just a freak event, albeit one with horrific consequences. You just have to be really, really careful with your kids around animals.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sorry Line, i was pissed off from something else as well when i was reading the thread. i was about to say though, i see stray cats quite alot mostly where my brother in law lives, when they see a person, they scat in seconds.
would a vicious dog scat? no.