• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dog Kills Baby

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
was that dog a golden retriever too? I'd figure it would be a rottweiler (sp?) or something like that.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
hyenas are the future

NigeriaHyenaPet1-1.jpg






jokes aside, there should be any law to prevent some dickheads to buy some dog breeds, they are like a monkey with a gun
that happends in my country, some 16 years old Jennys (word to define a stupid girl) just go there with a pitbull probably heavier then them, just to look though and cool.. same goes with some though guys
the worst of all those though guys is that they all live in their parent's home :keke:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Whats more vicious a stray cat, or a dog
depending on the dog that is, i didn't see what breed it was etc
but, seriously Flex, you just didn't tell me stray cats are worse or if not
just as bad, as a full-grown dog, who's teeth would be 1/5 or so the size of a cats head.
also cats don't need leashes, theres leash laws for dogs,NOT cats anyway.

I never said shit.

:carduindisguise
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
well things happen for a reason, god has a plan for each of us..

That is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

You can't really blame dogs in general, it was just a freak event, albeit one with horrific consequences. You just have to be really, really careful with your kids around animals.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73


Sorry Line, i was pissed off from something else as well when i was reading the thread. i was about to say though, i see stray cats quite alot mostly where my brother in law lives, when they see a person, they scat in seconds.
would a vicious dog scat? no.
 
Top