• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dog Kills Baby

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
A dog fatally attacked a 1-year old baby two days ago about one minute away from my mothers house. My sister is a photographer at J.C. Penneys, she usually takes pictures of young children. The creepy part about the story is my sister was taking pictures of the baby the day she was attacked by her own dog. The dog ran off and after a while of chasing the police shot the dog down on somebody's lawn. I'll try to find an article on the story, but it happend two days ago so it may be difficult.

Moral of the story, be careful when your baby is around your dog.

:ughnoes:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ This is why I have cats
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
that baby would still be alive if the United States had stricter dog laws.

clearly dogs are dangerous, so the government should make them illegal.


:carduindisguise
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
that baby would still be alive if the United States had stricter dog laws.

clearly dogs are dangerous, so the government should make them illegal.


:carduindisguise

No, babies are just vunerable so we should make them illegal so this can never happen again. :hsughr:
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
that baby would still be alive if the United States had stricter dog laws.

clearly dogs are dangerous, so the government should make them illegal.


:carduindisguise

Dont know about all dogs but some dogs really should be. Its stupid how people want to keep some of these crazy dogs as pets.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
My sister first found out because the grandmother came in the store the same day she took the pictures and said I need to order more pictures because my grandaughter just died.

:ughnoes:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
My sister first found out because the grandmother came in the store the same day she took the pictures and said I need to order more pictures because my grandaughter just died.

:ughnoes:
yeah, that'd be my first reaction too.

"OMG OMG OMG, my granddaughter just died....I need to go to JC Penny."


:hsughr:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
yeah, that'd be my first reaction too.

"OMG OMG OMG, my granddaughter just died....I need to go to JC Penny."


:hsughr:

:bowroflarms:


well things happen for a reason, god has a plan for each of us..
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
that baby would still be alive if the United States had stricter dog laws.

clearly dogs are dangerous, so the government should make them illegal.


:carduindisguise



:49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
Where were the parents while this was going on?

I let my daughter go around my dogs, but I'm right there if the they start getting too excited.

Sad story....don't know what I'd do if that ever happened to me....

Freak:wutyousay:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
A dog fatally attacked a 1-year old baby two days ago about one minute away from my mothers house. My sister is a photographer at J.C. Penneys, she usually takes pictures of young children. The creepy part about the story is my sister was taking pictures of the baby the day she was attacked by her own dog. The dog ran off and after a while of chasing the police shot the dog down on somebody's lawn. I'll try to find an article on the story, but it happend two days ago so it may be difficult.

Moral of the story, don't own dogs.

:ughnoes:

Fixed.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Where were the parents while this was going on?

I let my daughter go around my dogs, but I'm right there if the they start getting too excited.

Sad story....don't know what I'd do if that ever happened to me....

Freak:wutyousay:
I think what happend was the dog attacked the baby in front of the mother and the mother tried to fight off the dog the best she could. Apparently she had several bites also. Then once the dog got loose, the police went around the subdivision telling everyone to stay in their homes, a killer dog is on the loose. After surrounding the dog several times and unsuccessfully capturing it, they just shot it down.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
yeah, that'd be my first reaction too.

"OMG OMG OMG, my granddaughter just died....I need to go to JC Penny."


:hsughr:
lol, these pictures are very important, they are the last pictures ever taken of her alive.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Why do you have a dog without a leash on anyway?
i see fucking dogs outside houses everywhere no leash PERIOD roaming
people wake the fuck up, keep it in the back, leashed or someshit
even im not that stupid.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Why do you have a dog without a leash on anyway?
i see fucking dogs outside houses everywhere no leash PERIOD roaming
people wake the fuck up, keep it in the back, leashed or someshit
even im not that stupid.
My father has 5 stray cats that live in his backyard.

:dunnodude:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
My father has 5 stray cats that live in his backyard.

:dunnodude:


Whats more vicious a stray cat, or a dog
depending on the dog that is, i didn't see what breed it was etc
but, seriously Flex, you just didn't tell me stray cats are worse or if not
just as bad, as a full-grown dog, who's teeth would be 1/5 or so the size of a cats head.
also cats don't need leashes, theres leash laws for dogs,NOT cats anyway.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
lol, these pictures are very important, they are the last pictures ever taken of her alive.

Sounds like a collectors edition, selling them on Ebay perhaps? :dunnodude:
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
Dont know about all dogs but some dogs really should be. Its stupid how people want to keep some of these crazy dogs as pets.

Or people should only have dogs that they can handle. There are some breeds that need experienced owners. But, I think anyone who has any dog and little kids needs to be careful.
 
Top