• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dorian Yates (Update) Train His Son!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
didn't watch the videos but Dorian appears to be lifting again he is much bigger than he has been recently

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ x3

Man it would be wonderful if he were sussing his chances for the Masters competition at the end of the year... I know he is bursted up worse than others (triceps, biceps, hamstring) but just imagine the value of that show sky rocketing if he announced he was competing too..... Dorian is my all time fav BBer :vsign:

P.S. why doesnt his son have an English accent?

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His son has exactly the same face as Dorian. LOL. And yeah, Yates looks 2 times bigger than one year ago.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
def. his son resemblance in legendary and it appears grunts are in the DNA too.

Savjav

Savjav

great video!, its nice to see Pro's and their children together :) seeing how much their bodies resemble their fathers and their relationship (like Sergio jr as well).. there is a moment when Dorian is rowing when his son shakes his head in disbelief :) (call me corny i dont care) its seems that he is very much his hero :)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there is a moment when Dorian is rowing when his son shakes his head in disbelief :) (call me corny i dont care) its seems that he is very much his hero :)

Yeah, but I don't get why Dorian let his son "row" 3 plates each side with poor form.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LOL@ MSVF1 : that's not his son... that's aguy from team scivation that went training with Dorian..

Dorian kid is the one in the first vid that shares his father taste in lame tatoos.