Napol3onator
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,389
- Points
- 38
I was in Dallas a few days ago moving my brother into a new place. First of all let me say I drov by the Blackeyed Pea restaurant that Ronnie eats at. Back to the story, we went to a mall to pick up a dryer, washer for him and we started talking to a sears worker. All I know is this: a mechanical engineer from dallas or surrounding came up with a little device that has bb's in it that purifies the gas so that less force is required from the combustion chamber. This is true, the guy we talked to DOUBLED his gas mileage. Thee babys are only 25 dollars to add on. I drive a Nissan Xterra and I'm thinking my gas mileage may even exeed 30 after I get it. google it, because I didn't look for the information or site yet. Dead serious though, if everyone gets one of these things, gas prices are definitely goin wayyy down. If I find the info. I'll post it on here, but for now I g2g. Pce.









You americans are the only ones that find smaller non SUV/Truck cars "wired"...just go and buy a smaller car or stop complain. Its obvious that a big +4000lbs will use more gas...I bet your big Nissan drinks 1.5 times more fuel then my dads Volvo S60...and Volvos aren't economic when it comes to fuel. 1 gallon costs close to $9 here in sweden..thats wayyyyyyyy more then what you pay
its a culture thing btw i havent seen a volvo in agesssss.