• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Double Your Gas Mileage.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was in Dallas a few days ago moving my brother into a new place. First of all let me say I drov by the Blackeyed Pea restaurant that Ronnie eats at. Back to the story, we went to a mall to pick up a dryer, washer for him and we started talking to a sears worker. All I know is this: a mechanical engineer from dallas or surrounding came up with a little device that has bb's in it that purifies the gas so that less force is required from the combustion chamber. This is true, the guy we talked to DOUBLED his gas mileage. Thee babys are only 25 dollars to add on. I drive a Nissan Xterra and I'm thinking my gas mileage may even exeed 30 after I get it. google it, because I didn't look for the information or site yet. Dead serious though, if everyone gets one of these things, gas prices are definitely goin wayyy down. If I find the info. I'll post it on here, but for now I g2g. Pce.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha thats awesome, find out the website, im down to try it, my dads a trucker and they are doing this thing now that you get used engine oil fill the tank with half diesel and half oil and it will work the same as if you have a full tank of diesel, its been working so far.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
A smaller car would double your gas mileage aswell....I dont understand why americans are so god damn horny for SUVs and Trucks

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol

A smaller car would double your gas mileage aswell....I dont understand why americans are so god damn horny for SUVs and Trucks

hey I wish we could have those crazy wierd euro cars. That'd be cool with me.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
hey I wish we could have those crazy wierd euro cars. That'd be cool with me.

Wired? :keke: You americans are the only ones that find smaller non SUV/Truck cars "wired"...just go and buy a smaller car or stop complain. Its obvious that a big +4000lbs will use more gas...I bet your big Nissan drinks 1.5 times more fuel then my dads Volvo S60...and Volvos aren't economic when it comes to fuel. 1 gallon costs close to $9 here in sweden..thats wayyyyyyyy more then what you pay

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gas only has so much potential energy in it. There is no way I know of that can DOUBLE you mpg. Maybe a few more mpg by making your engine more efficant in multiple ways but not with BB's, magnets, or anything like that crap because once you get to your injectors all effects are lost. Same goes as the "vortex" crap, all that is lost with todays intake manifolds.

And to Weapon, just be careful using used motor oil, you don't know whats in it. People put weird crap in there used oil and it could destroy your engine. If your dad is a trucker, then I am sure he is well aware of the right way to use it, I have just heard too many people getting happy and lazy with using the old motor oil from others and fried their $5000 diesel engine.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wired? :keke: You americans are the only ones that find smaller non SUV/Truck cars "wired"...just go and buy a smaller car or stop complain. Its obvious that a big +4000lbs will use more gas...I bet your big Nissan drinks 1.5 times more fuel then my dads Volvo S60...and Volvos aren't economic when it comes to fuel. 1 gallon costs close to $9 here in sweden..thats wayyyyyyyy more then what you pay

My truck weighs in over 5000lbs, I have over 375 horse power in it. Why doesn't it get good mpg? :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

thos small eupopean cars are not very popular here; citroen,skoda etc, are hard to find here, Ford,Chevrolet,toyota,nissan dominates the market and their cars are huge :linedrunk: its a culture thing btw i havent seen a volvo in agesssss.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
thos small eupopean cars are not very popular here; citroen,skoda etc, are hard to find here, Ford,Chevrolet,toyota,nissan dominates the market and their cars are huge :linedrunk: its a culture thing btw i havent seen a volvo in agesssss.
nobody in your country drives small cars because they don't have to. Gas is like 19 cents a gallon.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nobody in your country drives small cars because they don't have to. Gas is like 19 cents a gallon.

Also, but i dont recall seeing guys driving around citroen cars in US either.