• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dude...This full body works!!!

A

amtz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
46
Points
8
Hello Peeps!

Since I'm allready in summer vacations and got plenty of time to sleep, eat, stack on sup. & work-out like crazy I decide to start out this full body routine and see for my self the results... As of today being my first day putting into practice this routine I can say that I felt that extra pump!!! I have been working out for 10 months and just like every one else that has some time exercsing you dont feel tired or that hurt sensation as often as when you first started, or at least so I can experience this I have to take weeks off after some time and when I come back I feel stronger and feel the tore muscle fibers which mean you are growing more :xyxthumbs:. But today after an hour and some minutes of work-out I was totaly smoked!!! Couldnt do more!! I was like what?? I couldnt push or pull anything which ment that I worked hard enough that means GROWING!!!

I started out like this....

Back
Back Rows 15,12,8 Reps/4 Sets
Pull Overs 15,12,8 Reps/4 Sets
Legs
Squats 15,12,8,8 Reps/3 Sets
Leg Press 15,12,8,8 Reps/3 Sets
Chest
Bench Press 10,8,8, Reps/4 Sets
Dumbell Press 8,8,6 Reps/4 Sets
Pec Dec 10,8,8,6 Reps/3

*Notice how I did more sets & exercises in my back/chest this being only because they are bigger muscle and I wanted to make sure I hit all muscle fibers.

I left out my Biceps, Triceps, Abs & Shoulder work-outs because I just couldnt do any thing else!! I just wanted to drink the whole ocean and rest!! So why not give it a try ladys and gentlemen?? I know for a fact that if I'm not growing at least I'm cutting down because I was pushing out gallons water from any imaginable pore in my body (sweating like a pig):hsughr:

I'll try to post some stats as I progress with this full body work-out as well I'm open to read opinions in what exercise to implement number of reps, sets etc.

CHEERS!!:xyxthumbs:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Your basing the effectiveness off one workout???? :dunnodude:
 
A

amtz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
46
Points
8
I'm sharing what I felt, with others... After all this is a community:hsughr:

CHEERS!!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I'm sharing what I felt, with others... After all this is a community:hsughr:

CHEERS!!

Ok :tiphat:
Good luck and keep us updated then, let us know if you have any questions :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice one amtz :xyxthumbs:

Why dont you check out the log section and post a log yourself.
 
A

amtz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
46
Points
8
Than you guys... Yeah I'm planning to post some stats every now in then, I'll keep you informed:xyxthumbs:

CHEERS!!
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
3
Views
1K
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
2K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
dilatedmuscle
Replies
6
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
MetalMX
Replies
23
Views
8K
bangbang
bangbang
Top