• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Eduardo Guadamud squats 310kg x 2

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Finally some awesome squatting. :headbang:
He competes in the 94kg class.



 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Just incredible. Guy's got balls!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Damn! those are ATG heavy squats! :headbang:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Shit son... the way that bar bended gave me chills. And he looked pretty fine after doing those two reps, I bet he could have done at least one more with a little help.
310 kg is 683 pounds aprox for you Amerikuns out there.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Fuck! that's amazing! no belt and for a bw of only 94kg, squatting 310 for 2 reps, that's fuckin crazy!
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Fuck! that's amazing! no belt and for a bw of only 94kg, squatting 310 for 2 reps, that's fuckin crazy!

My thoughts as well :thumbsup2:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
What a strong guy, looked like he did it pretty easy and could of atleast done afew more
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Wow 310kg... thats incredible.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
damn. very impressive. and with no belt. thats crazy
 
Top