• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

El Freako: Staying North of Vag

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice volume and weight on the squats there mate!

I hit excellent depth with all my squats

Ass to the grass FTW!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I haven't been to the gym in a week due to fucked up work hours and 4 days in Bratislava. However I spent most of my time at work moving chairs, tables and desks so lets call that conditioning.

Hitting the gym tomorrow, I promise! :thumbsup2:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good news!! hit the gym hard asap man!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Some new pics, taken today at 90+ kg.
3651557929 bc31cf7940 1

3651556063 69b51c7d76 1

3651559987 5d7c1d0969 1

3651560193 3d777161f7 1

Apologies for the awful quality.

Last photos at 83kg from last July:

I think I've added a lot of overall mass but sadly some around the waist too. I'm going to be doing my best to dump bf over the next couple of months with increased cardio, a cleaner diet and less booze. Fingers crossed.:gaysign:

Last edited by a moderator:
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking def. bigger Freakita, but how tall are you? you look fuller than i do but way lighter..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big quads and strong back Freako!dont worry bout the baby fat, it goes away by doing some cardio

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I agree with Jono, Ben: you need to be having more sex. :borat:

I could be having sex 5 times a day and I'd still be needing to have more sex. :rofl3:

I'm going to try and get up to 3hrs of cardio a week, including over half an hour of interval work. I can't run long distances anymore due to lower leg pain but I'm hoping to do some sprint work every now and again along with bike and rowing machine work.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Don't run long distances. Do some hill sprints or something. I was doing hill sprints at a local oval and that was more than enough running. Add something else on the other two occassions and you're set!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
^^ Don't run long distances. Do some hill sprints or something. I was doing hill sprints at a local oval and that was more than enough running. Add something else on the other two occassions and you're set!

There are no hills anywhere near me. Its flat as a pancake in my part of Londinium. I'd love to have the option though. I've been following Jim Wendler's log on EliteFTS and he has made great conditioning and weight loss gains since starting hill runs a few months ago. I'll just have to suffice with sprints and shuttle runs. If money wasn't so tight I might even try to find a harness and a tire to drag but I haven't got solid work at the moment so I'm not going to bother.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Today's plan.
1. Work up to a box squat 3RM, possibly follow with a couple of singles.
2. SLDLs
3. Back Extensions and Ab work
4. RE DB press
5. CG Press
6. Pullups
7. Superset Cable Pushdowns and Bb Curls
8. Cardio

Its going to be a huge session but I've trying to do 2 workouts in one day so I can leave tomorrow free because of an exam. May end up dumping a few movements in the end.

Wish me luck!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Upper ME + RE Press

Low Box Squats
Worked up to 5x100kg on conventional squats
10 x 60kg
5 x 80kg
5 x 100kg
3 x 120kg
3 x 140kg
3 x 160kg
8 x 120kg

Vid of the 3RM w/160kg

This is the first time I've gone so low with heavy weight on the box. The angle of the vid only looks parallel but it was below that by a couple of inches. My first eccentric rep wasn't great because I forgot how low I was going and dropped the last inch or 2. I also think I may be rocking too much on my way back up again but I discovered I can stop this in the following set by not straightening up when sitting on the box. I stopped at 160kg because I've never done more than 3 x 170kg on a parallel box so and I didn't want to get pinned today.

SLDL
10 x 60kg
5 x 100kg
2 x 5 x 120kg
5 x 140kg
5 x 150kg
5 x 160kg PB! Heaviest I've ever pulled stiff-legged

DB Press

worked up to 3 x 40kg
13 x 50kg
8 x 50kg
6 x 50kg
6 x 50kg
5 x 50kg
I was pretty impressed by the 13 reps I got considering I had just blasted my lower body.

Triple-rape
A1. Back Extensions
2 x 15 x 15kg

A2. Extreme Decline Situps
2 x 15 x 20kg

A3. Knee Raises
2 x 15 x bw
Nearly puked after this so I called it a day and went home. Hopefully I can get the rest of the session done after my exam tomorrow.

A good session, I'm pretty please with the weight I move off the Low Box and with the SLDL.

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are no hills anywhere near me. Its flat as a pancake in my part of Londinium. I'd love to have the option though. I've been following Jim Wendler's log on EliteFTS and he has made great conditioning and weight loss gains since starting hill runs a few months ago. I'll just have to suffice with sprints and shuttle runs. If money wasn't so tight I might even try to find a harness and a tire to drag but I haven't got solid work at the moment so I'm not going to bother.
Stairs :e5dunno:

Oh and I forgot to say that you really have changed your body shape. The mass on your legs has really made you look diesel!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Oh and I forgot to say that you really have changed your body shape. The mass on your legs has really made you look diesel!

I was going with "staunch", its more english :gaysign:, but "diesel" works too.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome vid man, glad to see ATG is working well!