• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

El Freako: Staying North of Vag

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Today: Chest

Hammer Strength Chest Press
15 x 40kg
10 x 80kg
3 x 130kg
3 x 150kg
1 x 170kg
1 x 180kg
1 x 180kg
1 x 190kg
fail x 190kg
3 x 160kg
3 x 160kg
I'm planning on adding this exercise as part of my upcoming push/pull routine, mainly because I think it will help my weak point on my bench at the bottom of the concentric phase. I had such a pump after the exercise, it was awesome.

Incline DB Press
8 x 45kg
8 x 45kg
8 x 45kg

Incline DB Fly
10 x 25kg
10 x 25kg

Low Cable Fly
15 x 18.75kg
15 x 18.75kg

A good session all round.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome pressing power.:xyxthumbs:
Sorry to hear that your deads didnt go as planned.Youll get them sooner or later!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those hammer presses are incredible freako!=D incline db presses are no joke either, especially after having killed urself as u did on the hammer press. one question though, why are u doing so many single sets? ive noticed u do that on the bench press too. dont u feel it makes u suspectible to injury?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
those hammer presses are incredible freako!=D incline db presses are no joke either, especially after having killed urself as u did on the hammer press. one question though, why are u doing so many single sets? ive noticed u do that on the bench press too. dont u feel it makes u suspectible to injury?

Cheers for the support Bulky.

I actually really enjoy the feeling and the pump you can get from a single set and I've also just been trying to hit some max 1rms just to see where I'm at. I'm probably going to start my new program in a week or 2 where I'll reset it back to 3-5 reps and work my way up again. You should have seen me yesterday though, my chest was so pumped from those singles. Also as far as injuries are concerned, my joints have actually been feeling better than ever of late. None of the shoulder pain I've been used to.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Hiya mate, those hammer presses were insane dude!! and the incline flyes were superb as well, especially after hitting your chest real hard on the hammer!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Legs and Tris today. Not looking forward to legs though cos my lower backs killing me. Somehow I managed to hurt it when the wife and I had our own hardcore workout session on Sunday night :trickysmiliey:.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Legs and Tris today. Not looking forward to legs though cos my lower backs killing me. Somehow I managed to hurt it when the wife and I had our own hardcore workout session on Sunday night :trickysmiliey:.

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms:

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like how you went back and fourth with higher and lower weights, failure and getting the shit done on those deads : ) Props on not giving up man :tiphat:

And good that you don´t use straps when you are doing singles, your grip will increase really fast from that.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

:keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

hahah lmao :methman:

El freako aka El kamasutera-O

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Yesterday: Legs and Tris

Squats
15 x 65kg
8 x 105kg
3 x 145kg
3 x 145kg
3 x 145kg
I really just went through the motions with squats, my body clock is still resetting itself from 2 weeks of night-shifts so I had no energy.

Superset
Leg Curls
10 x 70kg
8 x 70kg

Leg Extensions
12 x 119kg
10 x 119kg

Dips
10 x bw
10 x bw +20kg
10 x bw +50kg
10 x bw +50kg
8 x bw +50kg
Finally did 10 x +50kg!

CG Cable Pushdowns
15 x 38.75kg
15 x 38.75kg
12 x 38.75kg

Did this whole session in only 30mins, I could barely speak for the 30. I think I'm going to go light next week then start the new push/pull routine the following week. Although after a bit of reading I am tempted to try the Smolov Jr routine for a few weeks for my core lifts. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=239158

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work again man, 300lb+ squats are massive broski
night shifts must be kool, not as much traffic at night right?
30mins is Ffucking amazing ! thats in fast forward lol!!
keep it up bro!!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Awesome work again man, 300lb+ squats are massive broski
night shifts must be kool, not as much traffic at night right?
30mins is Ffucking amazing ! thats in fast forward lol!!
keep it up bro!!

Cheers Hypo. Night-shift blows goats, I get so bored.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
hey man, quick solid session there!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw how you mentioned the smolov. I did the smolov jr on bench about a month ago and it really helped me out. Max went up about 20lbs. Its in my log you can check it out. Didnt I read somewhere that you prefer more of a powerlifting routine as well? If so I think you'd like it, I responded well to it. I wouldnt do it if you have bad shoulders or anything of that nature

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
squatting is strong as hell, even though ure saying ure just going through the motions lol...

the dips are unbelieveable, holy fuck is all i can say! do u lock out on every rep?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
squatting is strong as hell, even though ure saying ure just going through the motions lol...

the dips are unbelieveable, holy fuck is all i can say! do u lock out on every rep?

All the way down, all the way up. I have to do them really slow otherwise my elbows buckle. I used to do them with 60kg for 6 reps but then I began to have some shoulder troubles.

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True freak. Your "just-going-trough-the-motion-squats" are near my actual training weights :D