• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

El Freako: Staying North of Vag

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good luck with the smolov buddy, that looks intense.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm going to be "butt-hurt" for sure.

New creatine and lifting straps arrived today. I'm giving creatine ethyl ester a try to see if I notice any differences to monohydrate. I'll be trying to avoid using the straps until the last week if at all.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yet another log to put mine to shame:ughnoes: Great lifts dude:xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Yet another log to put mine to shame:ughnoes: Great lifts dude:xyxthumbs:

I'm 26 mate and I've been training on and off since I was 15 so I've had a bit of a head-start on you :gaygay:.

It was pissing down rain today in London so once again I spent my day on the couch. I'm going to do some cardio tomorrow I promise!:imcoolurnot:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
We all know what that cardio will involve, giving your history :p:jerkoff1:

TS065-1.jpg

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pics man!you are quite thick and those delts look big.I like your tats,if you lower your body fat you will look freaky!for real...keep it up

i will be checking your new program cause i am interested in that one

let there be pain...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pics man!you are quite thick and those delts look big.I like your tats,if you lower your body fat you will look freaky!for real...keep it up

i will be checking your new program cause i am interested in that one

let there be pain...

i dont think his bodyfat is high at all, specially considering he is bulking and putting on size. alittle bf is to expect. no point in walking around contest condition year round anyways:D

im also interested in that program, see how it works for u man. it looks interesting. but jesus, doing the same movements 3 times a week. christ, i think it would burn me out fast as hell. anyways good luck with it:xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
i dont think his bodyfat is high at all, specially considering he is bulking and putting on size. alittle bf is to expect. no point in walking around contest condition year round anyways:D

im also interested in that program, see how it works for u man. it looks interesting. but jesus, doing the same movements 3 times a week. christ, i think it would burn me out fast as hell. anyways good luck with it:xyxthumbs:

I'll be the first to admit my BF is a tad too high, its the goddamn beer in this country. You can't buy it any smaller than a pint. Well you can, but you don't because then you get called a pussy. I'm not going to be cutting anytime soon though. I'm just going to see if I can reign the BF in a little with cardio and resistance training and continue on a slow clean bulk. I might try cutting before I head home for my brother's wedding next year, just to scare people. :xyxthumbs:

Oh and Bulky, its 4 times a week, not 3.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward seeing how you progress bro.Good luck w that smolov.You mm pose looks great..your holding some good size for sure.Good work freako:2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong sessions Freako! You are looking huge on those pics broskie. Keep hittin those weights

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I went for a run today out to and around Victoria Park. Was only intending to do about 45mins, got lost, ended up running for nearly an hour and a half. I've got to keep up with my stretching though, I get killer shin splints.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I went for a run today out to and around Victoria Park. Was only intending to do about 45mins, got lost, ended up running for nearly an hour and a half. I've got to keep up with my stretching though, I get killer shin splints.

:49:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i didnt say its hi,i just said he will look better if he reduced it.also i didnt know he was bulking,its summer time and most the people are looking to get leaner

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
i didnt say its hi,i just said he will look better if he reduced it.also i didnt know he was bulking,its summer time and most the people are looking to get leaner

I live in London and the summer is shithouse this year! :angrydude:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn your looking great dude, look thick as hell for weight

nice log here, keep up the solid numbers!

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just saw the pics bro, looking thick.