• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

electric cars are here

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Telsa Roadster looks amazing.

tesla_stock.jpg

Edit:

i think the first one would be perfect for anyone just the cost and the sports car part has do change but if more people show interest and demand goes up so will research and thus cheaper prices

Yeah, it could lower oil prices as well, which would be good for America, since it doesn't really produce much comparatively, and would be a good kick start to the economy if people were able to buy decent American made cars, instead of foreign ones. Maybe provide less of an incentive to fight unnecessary wars as well.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait for their four seated model

also

my bro saw a Smart car (four two) or the two door one here
interestingly enough, every other vehicle was a truck or suv
then you see this small blue thing zip by lol

skid9832004

skid9832004

i think it can work all we need is a car company privately funded to produce electric cars with a market and i think many people would buy. i know i would.

But then there are some obsticales along the way........:angrydude:

2hztqfo-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it can work all we need is a car company privately funded to produce electric cars with a market and i think many people would buy. i know i would.

But then there are some obsticales along the way........:angrydude:

2hztqfo-1.jpg

lol, i need that as a poster
and btw, thats true. if Tesla makes that four door sedan
version and its under 35,000$ i think people will nab it.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do they make these cars look shit? Seriously they should actually put some effort into making these cars look good so people will actually buy them. The first one looks pretty good but the rest :ugh:

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

with the exception of the tesla, most of the cars are at a really good price but they all look like shit so not too many people are gonna buy them. skid is right, the US needs an american car company thats privately funded to produce electric cars and the demand for oil should begin to steadily decline

if they can find a way to lower the price of that tesla drastically to around what hypocrisy says, maybe even a lil lower, people will snatch those up like they do mustangs or hondas