Chesticles
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 3,370
- Points
- 38
Bump, more stories please 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


2 guys looked at me like that: 


Ok, details?I killed the dog deadlifting 515 last Saturday![]()

Ok, details?

I thought you actually killed your dogI started a little chainsaw on my second rep, and I completely killed the dog while on my third (and final). The smell wasn't quite there but it was the first time I've lifted with a partner in months, so he was able to see me in all my farting glory![]()




I started a little chainsaw on my second rep, and I completely killed the dog while on my third (and final). The smell wasn't quite there but it was the first time I've lifted with a partner in months, so he was able to see me in all my farting glory![]()

And the sound I uttered had a close resemblance to chewbacca according to my friend standing next to me..The whole gym stopped and laughed at me....
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.