• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Embarassing Gym Moments

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Bump, more stories please :food-snacking:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
uuh my last story wasn;t 110lbs it was 155lbs.. at the beginning i never counted the bar weight in :e5dunno:

i had another bad ass moment in my gym, but thats like 6 month ago :)

i did front squats and the first warmup set was 135 for 12reps.. second set was 225 for 10 which felt pretty good and i figured the 225 ain't no weight so i step up to 315 but i do it on my back.. so i loaded 2 more plates and went under, picked it up and did 4 reps as suddenly i couldn't move it anymore lol.. i was half the way up and i couldn't get it higher so i just dropped the bad behind me and walked away like nothing happened :bowroflarms: 2 guys looked at me like that: :uhoh2:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
walking by a bench with a barbell in that rack and getting you headphone wire caught on it. Ripping out of your ear, noone usually notices but you feel like a douche. Also Farting on legpresses and rowing movements, sometimes when your focusing on keeping your stabilizer muscles tight you cant keep the pressure in:bowroflarms:
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
I killed the dog deadlifting 515 last Saturday:disgust:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I put my weight belt on super tight
after drinking bout 60oz of water
and that water gut kicking in, i couldnt take my belt off
was slowly blacking out, and tried frantically to take it off
bout 18+ mins of trying to take it off, it finaly did
shit, im surprised i didn't puke on the floor.
 
pudd

pudd

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
90
Points
6
Some dude had just finished squatting with 5 plates on each side and walked off. I wanted 2 use his bar so began to take the plates off 1 side not thinking what will happen lol. Emptied 1side off and BANG!, all the plates went crashing on the floor. Was so embarassed, just turned round like i meant to do it and carried on lol.
 
A

airforcechief11

Active member
Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
41
Points
6
I always fart doing hanging leg raises and throw it around the room. My gym pretty much knows me now and when i do leg raises they clear the area lol....
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Ok, details?

I started a little chainsaw on my second rep, and I completely killed the dog while on my third (and final). The smell wasn't quite there but it was the first time I've lifted with a partner in months, so he was able to see me in all my farting glory:no:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jdowden87

jdowden87

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
59
Points
6
i was spotting my buddy on flat dumbell presses, he was using the 105s. he started staining on the last rep so i went to spot him, but instead of him actually trying to press it up he just dropped the dumbell...right on my foot, it broke quite a few bones and i had a bad ass limp for weeks
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I started a little chainsaw on my second rep, and I completely killed the dog while on my third (and final). The smell wasn't quite there but it was the first time I've lifted with a partner in months, so he was able to see me in all my farting glory:no:
I thought you actually killed your dog :49::49::49:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
might of been last week, i was doing some deads, last set, 4th rep
i let out a ripper of a fart :49:

lucky no one was anywhere near to of heard it lol
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I started a little chainsaw on my second rep, and I completely killed the dog while on my third (and final). The smell wasn't quite there but it was the first time I've lifted with a partner in months, so he was able to see me in all my farting glory:no:

:49:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
My most embarassing moment I can think of right now, was when I did deadlifts.
I did 495lbs. After doing my second and final rep I though .."wtf...I'll just drop it"...And so I did...by doing so a 25kg plate fell down on my left foot, on the toes to be exact....:keke: And the sound I uttered had a close resemblance to chewbacca according to my friend standing next to me..The whole gym stopped and laughed at me....:keke:


This was very close

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wIV8jHnfwP8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wIV8jHnfwP8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
 
F

farid467

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
52
Points
6
i tripped n fell over a dumbell yday
 
Top