• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Emo Cutter Girl

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Seriously Graphic.

Not safe for work.

An EMO girl who could really use some serious counseling takes pictures of herself cutting up her body. No other information came with the pictures but if anyone knows this girl, please get her some help ASAP.

Emo Girl Cuts

EMO cutter girl2

EMO cutter girl

EMO girl

An EMO girl who could really use some serious counseling takes pictures of herself cutting up her body. No other information came with the pictures but if anyone knows this girl, please get her some help ASAP.

EMO Cut

 
Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
that is one of the most disturbing things i have ever some. there is not enough help out there for her.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Disgusting
 
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Extra points for being able to take pictures while cutting yourself to shreds.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I really wish I hadn't clicked that, something I don't think I've ever said before.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I really wish I hadn't clicked that, something I don't think I've ever said before.

Theres alot worse posted in the other threads on that forum. :carduindisguise
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I've seen worse. What affected me was the thought of how deeply disturbed she must be, not her physical wounds but the mental ones.

God damn poor girl, I wish she could get help before she ends dying.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Theres alot worse posted in the other threads on that forum. :carduindisguise
Yeah, I looked down and saw where the "navigate to the next thread" button was taking me and opted out. This kind of thing probably disturbs me more than most though.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I've seen worse.
more graphic pictures, maybe....but there is no way you've seen worse cutter pics. it seems impossible that it could get any worse than this. no? :dunnodude:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
If we give them attention by looking at these pics they will cut them selfs more....seriuosly disturbing....if u wanna kill urself just do it quickly....
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
Very disturbing, at first they didnt seem tooo bad, but onced a scrolled down

Its like Saw only real
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
more graphic pictures, maybe....but there is no way you've seen worse cutter pics. it seems impossible that it could get any worse than this. no? :dunnodude:

I've seen one worse cutter thread. The dude had cut through deep enough to cut his tendons and he sticked them out, like they were broken piano cords.

That was the image I got in my head when I saw his tendons sticking out. Broken piano cords.

I could search for it, but I remember it was in a "gore" forum pretty much like the one you linked to, and it was Russian. There was also a pic of a hot tub with a bunch of brains inside floating in preserving liquid, also in that site.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Attention? lol, no. This is far worse than just wanting a little attention. She enjoys the thrill and pain of cutting herself open. Haven't you heard that eminem song?

The rat tattoo is of the forum logo.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
61
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
280
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
1K
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top