• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Emo Cutter Girl

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Seriously Graphic.

Not safe for work.

An EMO girl who could really use some serious counseling takes pictures of herself cutting up her body. No other information came with the pictures but if anyone knows this girl, please get her some help ASAP.

Emo Girl Cuts

EMO cutter girl2

EMO cutter girl

EMO girl

An EMO girl who could really use some serious counseling takes pictures of herself cutting up her body. No other information came with the pictures but if anyone knows this girl, please get her some help ASAP.

EMO Cut

Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is one of the most disturbing things i have ever some. there is not enough help out there for her.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Disgusting

P

Pain

VIP
Extra points for being able to take pictures while cutting yourself to shreds.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I really wish I hadn't clicked that, something I don't think I've ever said before.

P

Pain

VIP
I really wish I hadn't clicked that, something I don't think I've ever said before.

Theres alot worse posted in the other threads on that forum. :carduindisguise

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen worse. What affected me was the thought of how deeply disturbed she must be, not her physical wounds but the mental ones.

God damn poor girl, I wish she could get help before she ends dying.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Theres alot worse posted in the other threads on that forum. :carduindisguise
Yeah, I looked down and saw where the "navigate to the next thread" button was taking me and opted out. This kind of thing probably disturbs me more than most though.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I've seen worse.
more graphic pictures, maybe....but there is no way you've seen worse cutter pics. it seems impossible that it could get any worse than this. no? :dunnodude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If we give them attention by looking at these pics they will cut them selfs more....seriuosly disturbing....if u wanna kill urself just do it quickly....

Bhana

Bhana

Very disturbing, at first they didnt seem tooo bad, but onced a scrolled down

Its like Saw only real

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more graphic pictures, maybe....but there is no way you've seen worse cutter pics. it seems impossible that it could get any worse than this. no? :dunnodude:

I've seen one worse cutter thread. The dude had cut through deep enough to cut his tendons and he sticked them out, like they were broken piano cords.

That was the image I got in my head when I saw his tendons sticking out. Broken piano cords.

I could search for it, but I remember it was in a "gore" forum pretty much like the one you linked to, and it was Russian. There was also a pic of a hot tub with a bunch of brains inside floating in preserving liquid, also in that site.

P

Pain

VIP
Attention? lol, no. This is far worse than just wanting a little attention. She enjoys the thrill and pain of cutting herself open. Haven't you heard that eminem song?

The rat tattoo is of the forum logo.