• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Emo Cutter Girl

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
im pretty sure you could somewhat see some bones :ughnoes:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I'd just like to mention that I had nightmares about this girl last night. I was being chased in an old abandoned school by a group of emo cutters that wanted to cut me up.

:(
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I'd just like to mention that I had nightmares about this girl last night. I was being chased in an old abandoned school by a group of emo cutters that wanted to cut me up.

:(

I thought people from scotland weren't allowed to be pussies.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I was eating eggs when looking at this and got sick to my stomach, very disturbing. I too wish I didn't click on that.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
^ Yea when I first saw the pics they didnt bother me but I thought of them while eating and had to stop.....:ugh:
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
I'm scarred for life after that. I saw a girl who had slit her wrists on a police call and it was very disturbing. Still can't get it out of my head. :(
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
yeah the self that she did it to herself does make it worst. The rest of the site aint as bad but still bad
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Wtf.... wolfenstien bringing a knife to a gun fight.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
So does that mean I'm Wolfenstein? :wutyousay:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
she actually sliced a vein and did her own stitchers aswel
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlie
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Is emo cutter girl still alive?
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
61
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
281
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
1K
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top