D
DriDDeRz
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2006
- Messages
- 13,133
- Points
- 38
im pretty sure you could somewhat see some bones 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

I'd just like to mention that I had nightmares about this girl last night. I was being chased in an old abandoned school by a group of emo cutters that wanted to cut me up.
![]()
I thought people from scotland weren't allowed to be pussies.

I thought people from scotland weren't allowed to be pussies.

thats messed upshe actually sliced a vein and did her own stitchers aswel
this girl need some serious help.thats messed upthis girl need some serious help.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.