• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Enathanate VS. Cypionate

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heres a good question to kinda add to this thread. What do you guys feel is the best thing to use as a stack in the users second cycle. Obviously the first would be just test and the second either test cyp or test enth. ? Maybe just an oral?

what do you mean by "Obviously the first would be just test and the second either test cyp or test enth. ?"

I think I get your question though. And really, it all depends on your goals. There is no right answer for that questions. You have to look at goals, worries about use, potential problems, health concerns, money factors, etc. :thumbsup2:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was saying I'd use either form of test and stack it with something else. Probably winny

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was saying I'd use either form of test and stack it with something else. Probably winny

ya, thats what I was guessing you meant. My response still stands valid though. Deca would be good to bulk with, eq for a nice clean bulk, and the list goes on and on. Its all goal specific.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why does everyone feel that they need to add in all kinds of drugs to grow? It's been explained numerous times that all you need is test. Why add in anything else?