• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Enathanate VS. Cypionate

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
heres a good question to kinda add to this thread. What do you guys feel is the best thing to use as a stack in the users second cycle. Obviously the first would be just test and the second either test cyp or test enth. ? Maybe just an oral?

what do you mean by "Obviously the first would be just test and the second either test cyp or test enth. ?"

I think I get your question though. And really, it all depends on your goals. There is no right answer for that questions. You have to look at goals, worries about use, potential problems, health concerns, money factors, etc. :thumbsup2:
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
I was saying I'd use either form of test and stack it with something else. Probably winny
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I was saying I'd use either form of test and stack it with something else. Probably winny

ya, thats what I was guessing you meant. My response still stands valid though. Deca would be good to bulk with, eq for a nice clean bulk, and the list goes on and on. Its all goal specific.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Why does everyone feel that they need to add in all kinds of drugs to grow? It's been explained numerous times that all you need is test. Why add in anything else?
 
Top