• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Epistane Help

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

possiblity of ball shrinkage?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As a base. Along with that I would add a liver detox sup, some ZMA and a test booster.

Im sorry Philo I do not agree on you with the test booster, ZMA or the liver detox...
No real science backing many Natural test boosters so why waste your money,you are already taking Nolva.

ZMA if your taking a Multi-vitamin your most likely getting enough of the two...

as for the "Liver Detox" I would not waste my money on such product either first of all this cycle Is rather mild your liver is a very strong organ and can take massive amounts of abuse...
I have not found much science behind liver detox products seem more like a gimmick to me...

Liver support if your really that worried might be a nice add.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it were me I would just have the nolva on hand in case of gyno, but def have clomid. I seem to respond 100 times better to clomid during pct, it just gets the natural test back up and too much nolva tends to kill too much estrogen, remember your body needs some for growth.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Vic is right though, natty test boosters are a waste of money. Best thing out there thats like that is gaspari novedex xt, other than that its all usually trib in some form and its not really proven to increase testosterone so how can it be a "test booster." Hes right on the liver product too, hes really given you solid advice.

The only thing I'd throw in is this, I would buy some Taurine Powder incase of the back pumps/cramps whatever the hell you want to call them, when they come they suck and can kill you even doing cardio.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

hahaha thanks big vic and bambam55. funny that, yesterday my friend cracked a joke at work, and i happened to laugh really hard and my back started to cramp. i loved it. i knew the epistane was working. lol

so far im definitely gonna get nolvadex, i dont know about clomid tho, i think thats hard to get where im from.

would i keep most of my gains after epistane, or do i need a super good pct for that?

thanks again

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

p.s.

i plan to run usnic acid after epistane too

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that Dridz or someone with more knowlege with PH's should post step by step what you exacty need to do since you are already on and lacking with the knowlege you need.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im sorry Philo I do not agree on you with the test booster, ZMA or the liver detox...
No real science backing many Natural test boosters so why waste your money,you are already taking Nolva.

ZMA if your taking a Multi-vitamin your most likely getting enough of the two...

as for the "Liver Detox" I would not waste my money on such product either first of all this cycle Is rather mild your liver is a very strong organ and can take massive amounts of abuse...
I have not found much science behind liver detox products seem more like a gimmick to me...

Liver support if your really that worried might be a nice add.

I agree with your point on test boosters. They dont help but ZMA has shown to increase test production if your own test production isnt at his best. I would add an extra test booster for that reason. If your a regular guy with good test levels I wouldnt use it as well than it would be a waste of money.

Rather mild? I advise you to do a blood test before, during and after the cycle and I can asure you that you will be suprised. For that reason I would add a live detox supp. Not during the cycle because it could interfere with the gain but after the cycle I would add some.

If I would skip one of the supps I mentioned before it would be a test booster because there just isnt hard evidence for that but if it cant hurt why not.

I would even add SAM-e to the list which is a great product imo.

But than again. There are people who do a epi cycle without pct or whatever what and are doing fine. I can only tell what I think would be best. I have no user experience at all with PH's nor Roids.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it were me I would just have the nolva on hand in case of gyno, but def have clomid. I seem to respond 100 times better to clomid during pct, it just gets the natural test back up and too much nolva tends to kill too much estrogen, remember your body needs some for growth.

but some people get bad sides from clomid. Nolva useally dont thats why I would add nolve instead of clomid.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with your point on test boosters. They dont help but ZMA has shown to increase test production if your own test production isnt at his best. I would add an extra test booster for that reason. If your a regular guy with good test levels I wouldnt use it as well than it would be a waste of money.

Abstract
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2129161

Anabolic and Catabolic Hormones
Figure ​Figure22Figure 2 shows changes in anabolic and catabolic hormones observed between the two groups during the study. No significant differences were seen between groups in mean IGF-1 (P -25.7 ± 60; ZMA 0.2 ± 41 ng/mL, p = 0.23), total testosterone (P -0.12 ± 1.3; ZMA -0.47 ± 0.9 ng/mL, p = 0.50), free testosterone (P -1.62 ± 5.5; ZMA -1.68 ± 5.3 pg/mL, p = 0.96), cortisol (P -1.06 ± 5.2; ZMA 0.41 ± 6.3 μg/dL, p = 0.54), total testosterone to cortisol ratio (P -0.014 ± 0.14; ZMA -0.011 ± 0.2, p = 0.97), or growth hormone (P 0.03 ± 0.19; ZMA 0.01 ± 0.13 ng/mL = 0.78).

Rather mild? I advise you to do a blood test before, during and after the cycle and I can asure you that you will be suprised. For that reason I would add a live detox supp. Not during the cycle because it could interfere with the gain but after the cycle I would add some.

:bitelip: I have Known people who have had lab work done with a "harsher" compounds then this and the elevation of the liver enzymes were not bad they were elevated but not serious.
on a sidenote you do know the liver regenerates its self

wikipedia.org

The liver is the only internal human organ capable of natural regeneration of lost tissue; as little as 25% of a liver can regenerate into a whole liver. A human liver is known to grow back in no less than 8 years, due to hyptochronatin cells in the remaining liver. [8]

This is predominantly due to the hepatocytes re-entering the cell cycle. That is, the hepatocytes go from the quiescent G0 phase to the G1 phase and undergo mitosis. This process is activated by the p75 receptors.[9] There is also some evidence of bipotential stem cells, called ovalocytes or hepatic oval cells, which are thought to reside in the canals of Hering. These cells can differentiate into either hepatocytes or cholangiocytes, the latter being the cells that line the bile ducts. so even if the detox works which I my self have never seen no real since behind what would be the point of this this if your body is going to do it on its own.

If I would skip one of the supps I mentioned before it would be a test booster because there just isnt hard evidence for that but if it cant hurt why not.

:bitelip: sorry I see that as a major waste of money rather spend money on protein or steak...

I would even add SAM-e to the list which is a great product imo.

But than again. There are people who do a epi cycle without pct or whatever what and are doing fine. I can only tell what I think would be best. I have no user experience at all with PH's nor Roids.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree some people do get bad sides from clomid, thats why I think one cycle do nolva, and then the next try clomid, that way you know how your body reacts to them. Many people have done that here. Atleast then you know how your body reacts to both independently.

SAM-e is a decent product, but rather expensive and not needed. Like Vic said, I'm a fan of steak.

I' give Vic a big high five, I truly believe that the "liver care" stuff gets overblown to make some extra money. Back in the day guys ran orals for up to 16 weeks, yet not many of them dropped dead from liver problems. The big key is just when time off, it must be time off that way the liver can help itself recover.

I'm glad to see some action in the chemical section finally.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

wow, thanks fellas. i was also considering taking novedex by gaspari during my epistane cycle.

ive had good results with usnic acid before - as im not a big fan of stimulants.

how much nolvadex shud i take after the cycle? and is usnic that useless?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that Dridz or someone with more knowlege with PH's should post step by step what you exacty need to do since you are already on and lacking with the knowlege you need.

Thanks mate for the mention :thumbsup2:

If the person who is running epistane has completed their research to do a PH Cycle. here how it should look in my opinion

Epistane: 30/30/30/40

List of support supplements to or can run

Milk thistle
Hawthorn extract
Saw palmetto
CoQ10
Vitex / vitamin b6
Cranberry juice

And continue to run the support supplements during the cycle and PCT

Dosage times: Once in the AM and once in the PM

PCT: Nolvadex
40/40/20/20
or
40/30/20/10
or
40/20/10/10
or
20/20/20/20

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ thanx a bunch dridders, where can i get the nolva?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, thanks fellas. i was also considering taking novedex by gaspari during my epistane cycle.

ive had good results with usnic acid before - as im not a big fan of stimulants.

how much nolvadex shud i take after the cycle? and is usnic that useless?

Usnic is not useless. It does work and I would take it if I was strictly natural. But since you are taking epistane, I wouldn't even bother with it. The gains are minimal comapred to what you are taking.