• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Epistane Help

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm aware of the ZMA study's. And I do agree it wont raise test levels in healthy man though I still stand by my point. Along with that from a biochemical standpoint, it could be a great choice as well.

Take a look at this and look for zinc and magnesium: https://musclemecca.com/threads/best-reference-for-post-cycle-therapy-clinicians-view.211622/

Ive lost my mother in law due liver problems. I'm aware of the capabilities of a liver. But it made me extra aware of liver problems. I refuse to suffer the way she did because of a liver which isnt working. Imo its still better to be safe than sorry. So if you take the choice of using AAS or PH minimalise the side as much as possible. A good health is worth a fortune.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is there any difference between havoc and epistane?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude just get the nolva don't mess with that otc crap! order it at our board sponsor and don't be like steve, try to save 10 bucks and then get fucked up lol

havoc: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol
epistane: 2,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol

they say it doesn't make a difference. but i saw people gaining more mass/strength on havoc than epi but epi had less risk of shutdown.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so which one should i use seeing that it is my first cycle ever? go for more strength or maybe go with epi for the lowered risk of shutdown

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take whatever is available or cheaper! i took havoc and it was great. strength gain was pretty good in pressing movements but i took it 1 week longer than recommended and on a 50mg/d dosage (rpn says 20-30mg/day ) lol

had a hard shutdown i think. at least i was sick like a dog after it and lost pretty much the gains i made but i kept most of the strength :)

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
innovativeresearch or something like that is also pretty good for pct like nolva

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Epistane can still shut you down pretty hard.

don't use an OTC Pct

you need a SERM - Nolvadex

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

thanks guys, i will use nolvadex. how much tho?

epistane has given me great gains, started 68kgs, im now 71.5kg. so this stuff works.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
40/40/20/20
or
40/30/20/10
or
40/40/20/10

up to you, but you should of done research as well as asking questions :2:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol it just blows my mind when i read how retarded somebody can be. has no idea what to do / take etc. but ooh yes i have to take ph's :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bone Yard

Bone Yard

thats why im asking, because i have on idea. and yes i have read up on it, i just want to get an insight on the people who have used the stuff.