• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Erik Fankhouser (Updates) Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..New Pics ..Ready 4 the AC Expo!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
New Pics

423014_359664290721672_100000343135141_1-1.jpg


429568_354003497954436_100000343674630_1-1.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
needs advice form Evan...
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^No... he needs to realize that because of genetic anomalies he will never be successful competetive BBer and should look for some BBing "off-shoot" jobs... trainer, manager etc anything but competetive BBing!
 
Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Erik "Mr Calves" Fankhouser this Week
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
IMHO he looks better, his chest doesn't suck as much as usual.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
One more 4 the Show
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Erik Fankhouser Photoshoot and Posing Routine


fankhouserphotoshoot-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Impressive side chest and colour.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He has definately made very impressive improvements... especially his chest. His double bicep with always suck because of the bad draw of genes cards but yes definately improved heaps... well done! He would have been top three in the last show if it werent for watery condition that he brought on stage. IMO he should do as many shows as he can this year and learn more what works for him re contest days!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Erik Today! He says!
"Another one of London and I posing look at her face she is so funny ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Erik, Mr. calves Today!


601639_471425006212266_1697339891_n-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hes looking pretty darn massive, i agree on his chest too, doesn't lack as much as it used to.
like most traditional Universal Animal sponsors etc gotta have big forearms lol
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
...Erik Yesterday


255492_487913004566945_345086978_n-1.jpg




..Also this Week


269062_487016864656559_931442905_n-1.jpg
578417_473365359364875_1806051701_n-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Erik Fankhouser guest posing at the 2012 Washington Ironman




420432_480656065289160_42941835_n-1.jpg



9WUEd-1.jpg





176214_10151463452692942_1451836883_o-1.jpg



548692_480837905270976_551577124_n-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..He looks great! ..Thanks tKD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
**** he looks really good in that guest pose
 
Top