• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Erik Fromm dead at age 36

weR4221

weR4221

GetBig News said:
I received a call this morning from Erik Fromm’s sister, Dianna, informing me of the unfortunate news. Erik “The Viking” Fromm was found dead at his Wisconsin home last night. The cause of death has not been determined. Dianna said she would pass along more details as they became available. At the time of of conversation she believed Erik would be cremated as, “he never stayed in one place for every long”. His mother currently lives in Wyoming and his sister in Montana.

Erik was a consistent top 10 NPC Super-Heavyweight Bodybuilder. The 2004 NPC Nationals would be the last time he took the stage.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Fromm family.

Jsnlm1 1

i dunno if its true or just another GETBIG BLLSHIT... anyway im putting this just for info

Last edited by a moderator:
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the cell tech guy....if its true, RIP

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great physique......rest in peace....

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RIP fella... U surely did look great.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember when i got my first training program from M&F magazine..they had Eric as a model showing every exercises from that routine.I thought Eric had incredible body that time.Thanks for being ispiration Eric.Rest in peace.

F

fahad

isn't he that guy who had a muscletech contract??? i believe i saw his profile there b4...R.I.P......

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Damn homie, in high school you were the man homie...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HATER

HATER

RIP for sure...... i remember seeing him in the first Musclemag i ever bought.. and i still got it....anyone know the cause of death yet??...i sure hope its not bodybuilding related... but chances are it is....:ughfingers: