• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Evan Centopani trains Back

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Evan Centopani trains Back
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
NOW THATS BODYBUILDING!

585 for reps... sight!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
106cba06-1.jpg

a0859ccb-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
291d81b8-1.jpg

36f06ee3-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^

yup Tkd.. that hass happened to me some times..


BUT HOLY **** EVAN!!!

IMPROVEMENTS! YES SIR! look at that back! wow what a difference!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
This is ****in incredible and sick!!!

vlcsnap2012020514h31m54s92-1.png


vlcsnap2012020514h33m01s202-1.png
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
WOW! He looks like he is 5 hours away from stepping on stage not 5 weeks!
Evan FTW Evan FTW Evan FTW!!! :)
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Evan is ****ing awesome!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
OMG, I must apologise, Evan looks WAY BETTER than I expected. Props for him, he's for sure of on the favs...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
OMG, I must apologise, Evan looks WAY BETTER than I expected. Props for him, he's for sure of on the favs...

Aleluia...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I havent been watching taining videos lately. Watching this makes me wanna go train back NOW even though im freakin hungover.

He better get his tan good this time.

Its funny how he said "some guys when the clothes come off they get smaller, some guys when the clothes comes off they get bigger"... Im the latter too. Ill be training in a sweater at my lil gym and eventually ill take it of and it looks like i put on like 15-20 lbs lol... But it sucks coz people cant tell i even workout when my arms are not exposed lol.
 
Last edited:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I have back tomorrow. **** yeah!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
**** he looks fantastic
 
oldez

oldez

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
182
Points
18
Its funny how he said "some guys when the clothes come off they get smaller, some guys when the clothes comes off they get bigger"... Im the latter too. Ill be training in a sweater at my lil gym and eventually ill take it of and it looks like i put on like 15-20 lbs lol...
Yeah, a sweater can hide a beer belly pretty well... That's why fat people wear thick clothes...
 
fdelval

fdelval

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
192
Points
18
LOL!, Alistair Overeem at 1:34
 

Similar threads

Salt
Replies
6
Views
6K
8thWonder
8thWonder
tkD
Replies
2
Views
5K
Natzo
Natzo
MuscleSport TV
Replies
1
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
Top