• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Evan Centopani Trains Delts.

Salt

Salt

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
119
Points
18
Evan trains shoulders and The House spots
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Can't wait until Evan compete again :) What to see what he brings, improvmets and so on!
 
KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
223
Points
16
Solid training session!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He should be competing al least once a year... you learn and gain (knowledge about yourself) from preping for a show which is just as important as taking time off to build muscles!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^ worked out for him last time. I agree, you can still grow at an optimum level while competing once a year but i think he wants to make splash like he did in his debut. I think this will be his last time taking so much time off, i beleive he will start competing atleast once a year once he comes back.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^ worked out for him last time. I agree, you can still grow at an optimum level while competing once a year but i think he wants to make splash like he did in his debut. I think this will be his last time taking so much time off, i beleive he will start competing atleast once a year once he comes back.

agree, we'll just have to wait until the Arnold comes, I think he'll do the AC and the O next year.
 
8thWonder

8thWonder

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
95
Points
8
Wow, whata great guy he seems to be. Would really like to meet him
 

Similar threads

Natzo
Replies
17
Views
10K
fdelval
fdelval
tkD
Replies
2
Views
5K
Natzo
Natzo
MuscleSport TV
Replies
1
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
Top