• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Evan Centopani with Girlfriend

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Isnt that sweet :carduindisguise

2vjbthi-1.jpg
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
wow is he preparing for a show? he usually doesn't stay this lean year round. he looks awesome.


i wish we could see the girlfriend's face.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
You guys are all wrong, he is actually eating her.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
wow is he preparing for a show? he usually doesn't stay this lean year round. he looks awesome.


i wish we could see the girlfriend's face.

For some reason im thinking this isnt a real recent photo but i could be wrong....:wutyousay:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Thats a cute little pic.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
WTF is this?

The National Enquirer??
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
For some reason im thinking this isnt a real recent photo but i could be wrong....:wutyousay:

I don't think it's a recent shot because a while a go in MD evan was posing in the same shorts and same place. I think thats just a pic that wasn't put into MD.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
I don't think it's a recent shot because a while a go in MD evan was posing in the same shorts and same place. I think thats just a pic that wasn't put into MD.

Yea thats why.... I knew i was right all along....:xyxthumbs: LOL
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
1
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Bodybuilding News
Replies
1
Views
1K
Joe Pietaro
Joe Pietaro
underbody
Replies
3
Views
2K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top