• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani

C

cpap

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1er5XP8xfnA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1er5XP8xfnA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ do u know when this video is from??........his presentation was horrible in this vid, he just kinda stood there a lot and didn't really seem like he had any idea what he was doing....still though he looked amazing but he's def. not going to win best poser

C

cpap

yeah not sure when its from. Sebbe says 2005 so there ya go. I havent seen any recent vids of him, but you're right his presentation was awful. hopefully it's gotten better since then, if not then its definitely going to count against him. it is a physique contest but if ANYONE presents themselves like that in a pro show they wont make top 10

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont like how he does his front d b . It looks tight and awkward.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but other than that, he is an awesome future O.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks great. awesome overall development and just sick arms and delts

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HUH

Not sure about future Mr. O

Symmetrical, all long thick muscle bellies, wider shoulders than most..Man if you combine him and Phil Heath, omg lol.

Guys, feel free to take an MD visit. All of his training vids are there. Watch his back workout abd then tell me no mr o. lol

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has not done a pro show so you really cant compare him with any of the up and coming pros Phil, Wolf, Kai

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff