• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan "Ox" Centopani: Journey to the Arnold

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah branch looked sick on those last seconds

2 black cocks, 4 white cocks and 4 brown cocks

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
There is a chance that its something other than Spanish traits, it can be traits from other European bloodlines but considering the way history played out, chances are its from Spanish rape (possibly consensual sex) blood lol.

Here is a picture of my brother and his son, me and him have the same parents but not anybody from around the world can say "he is clearly latino,hispanic" judging by his traits as well as cousins i have with light skin, light hair, colored eyes. Traits that a lot of Spaniards have that Indigenous Mexicans dont have.

Sorry but I would say your cousin is a mexican, a mexican that is not used to work day in day out in the sun. put that Sob under the sun digging and you'll see the speedy gonzalez in him.

I highlighted in red the difference between spanish and portuguese, Spanish needed to rape, unlike the portuguese wich used full blown romance. That's why spanish did dirty mexicans we did bootylicious brazilians.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry but I would say your cousin is a mexican, a mexican that is not used to work day in day out in the sun. put that Sob under the sun digging and you'll see the speedy gonzalez in him.

I highlighted in red the difference between spanish and portuguese, Spanish needed to rape, unlike the portuguese wich used full blown romance. That's why spanish did dirty mexicans we did bootylicious brazilians.

LMFAO!!!!

No offense but the only portuguese in brazilian chicks is the funky last names and maybe the deep voice, those thighs and booties are def from their black heritage, we have plenty of portuguese here and have fat deformed legs, mustache and hairy armpits, not sexy at all.....as for DilatedAnus and msvf1, to me youre a just a dirty mexican and a dumb gallego. :werdrun_2:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LMFAO!!!!

No offense but the only portuguese in brazilian chicks is the funky last names and maybe the deep voice, those thighs and booties are def from their black heritage, we have plenty of portuguese here and have fat deformed legs, mustache and hairy armpits, not sexy at all.....as for DilatedAnus and msvf1, to me youre a just a dirty mexican and a dumb gallego. :werdrun_2:

**** off"!! black heritage?? Brasil is not in Africa bro... there were indians there not blacks, and usually portuguese women do have nice asses, I guess only the ugly ones went (or were kicked out) to dirty Venezuela.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ LOL; arguing nowadays about pure race isn't serious. Lots of mixes everywhere.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Another fucking thread derailed.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^This ones not heading the right direction at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!

Let me try this.. Evans should have done Aussie GP and given everyone another chance to see him standing up against Branch... he has to take one year where he does multiple shows and tweak his contest prep by trying different things... he must!

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He lost a lot of muscle. He wouldnt outplace Branch. He needs to regain his mass.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^ He lost a lot of muscle. He wouldnt outplace Branch. He needs to regain his mass.

he could outplace Branch. and he will at the O.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he could outplace Branch. and he will at the O.

Deco, you know my point. Read again my post.

He wouldn't outplace Branch NOW, in a show held NOW, because he lost the ASC to him.

Evan wouldn't be better conditioned than in the ASC, maybe a tad better, but who cares? Judges rewarded Branch.

Evan needs to hold the muscle he was showing in your avatar to compete with Branch Warren, not in my eyes, not in yours, but in judges', hell yeah.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The muscle mass he "lost" was more of an overdieting induced one and those in top athletes come back quicker than you might think... anyways even if he had lost to Branch again it would have been another oppertunity for him to maybe try something different and actually view the result on stage as opposed to waiting one full year again only to lose to one or two top guys by a wisker... I would rather have him do that at smaller shows and find a winning combination for bigger stages!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
The muscle mass he "lost" was more of an overdieting induced one and those in top athletes come back quicker than you might think... anyways even if he had lost to Branch again it would have been another oppertunity for him to maybe try something different and actually view the result on stage as opposed to waiting one full year again only to lose to one or two top guys by a wisker... I would rather have him do that at smaller shows and find a winning combination for bigger stages!

What I think is Centopani is a home guy, he really enjoys family and his life in CT. He is happy with that.
He doesn't want to sacrifice more time and prep to be far away from home and come in second place. The day Evan wins the O and he is obligated to travel and spread bodybuilding around the world, will be the last day of his career.

that's just what I take from him, when I listen to him. He is not in BB to be Mr. O or win shows, he just likes it. that's it. It happens he is really good at it and is able to make a living - and to mantain that he must compete....

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
**** off"!! black heritage?? Brasil is not in Africa bro... there were indians there not blacks.

OMG, tell me youre joking here, no way youre serious here...if not i wont explain anything i let you investigate and delete your last post and smack youself in the head for being stupid.

Seriously man jokes aside, dont say that again, try to search and read more about it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
OMG, tell me youre joking here, no way youre serious here...if not i wont explain anything i let you investigate and delete your last post and smack youself in the head for being stupid.

Seriously man jokes aside, dont say that again, try to search and read more about it.

lol calm down Chavez with had the pleasure of bringing African slaves to Brazil.

And by that creating a super race of bootylicious brazillians. (although you can find a lot of ugly ones that will make you think it is better to be with a tranny).

Juju_TLMontagemRedeRecordAgNews-1.jpg

BABI_ROSSI1-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

ONCE AGAIN Evan proving he is the best thing to have happened to Pro BBing in the recent times... great video! Have to say pictures tell a completely different story from the video... branch was beating these guys in every single pose in the videos but pics dont really show that... strange!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Evan >>> Branch.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Why the **** are we talking about branch after Natzo posted pics of legitimate 10/10's