• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Evangelicals in 08

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Sadly, when I was with the Ron Paul campaign in Iowa over Christmas holidays, this was EXACTLY the kind of shit I heard from people.



 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
fuck good policy, trust in god:gaygay:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
False Christians..
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I really, really hate shit like this. How can anyone watch this and claim that religion is harmless?

These people are BRAINWASHED. Damn. Now I'm pissed off.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I really, really hate shit like this. How can anyone watch this and claim that religion is harmless?

These people are BRAINWASHED. Damn. Now I'm pissed off.

Exactly, not sure if you saw where I posted that in Iowa I met some woman who was in her 40's working at DQ, Huckabee supporter, she didn't really care who she voted for because "God was going to put who he wanted into office." and she didn't care about avoiding war with Iran, it was going to happen because "the bible said so"

Christianity can be used for good and faith can make you a better person (Bigben for example), but too often it just clouds reasonable judgment.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Just for the sake of argument.....

:hsughup:


Who decides if they're "false" Christians?

Doesn't that seem a little ironic to you? Isn't calling them "false" the start of yet another fight over who gets to interpret doctrine? I would say the woman in the video is just as much a "true" Christian as you are.



Another fault with religion, in my mind. Don't want to get off topic, btw. I'm not attacking you, or Serbmarko, just the abstract concept in general.
 
Top