• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evangelicals in 08

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sadly, when I was with the Ron Paul campaign in Iowa over Christmas holidays, this was EXACTLY the kind of shit I heard from people.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck good policy, trust in god:gaygay:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
False Christians..

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really, really hate shit like this. How can anyone watch this and claim that religion is harmless?

These people are BRAINWASHED. Damn. Now I'm pissed off.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really, really hate shit like this. How can anyone watch this and claim that religion is harmless?

These people are BRAINWASHED. Damn. Now I'm pissed off.

Exactly, not sure if you saw where I posted that in Iowa I met some woman who was in her 40's working at DQ, Huckabee supporter, she didn't really care who she voted for because "God was going to put who he wanted into office." and she didn't care about avoiding war with Iran, it was going to happen because "the bible said so"

Christianity can be used for good and faith can make you a better person (Bigben for example), but too often it just clouds reasonable judgment.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just for the sake of argument.....

:hsughup:

Who decides if they're "false" Christians?

Doesn't that seem a little ironic to you? Isn't calling them "false" the start of yet another fight over who gets to interpret doctrine? I would say the woman in the video is just as much a "true" Christian as you are.

Another fault with religion, in my mind. Don't want to get off topic, btw. I'm not attacking you, or Serbmarko, just the abstract concept in general.