• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Fabio Lopes new pro ifbb!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
I INTRODUCE YOU.... Fabio Lopes

OVERALL WINNER IN LISBONA

AND

NEW IFBB PRO

YOU'RE A BEATIFULL IMAGE FOR OUR SPORT

BEST WISHED!


9b8c822e6a82a790f7ca28ba2983a144-1.jpg
a1583c52a94a0861a083a8f51d72548a-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From mnx sportswear fb page

After months of successful collaboration with new IFBB PRO athlete Fabio Lopes we are happy to announce to work together in 2017 also! Big things to come. ??
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of today

700b9f06817c7571b74b9485d27a3075-1.jpg
 
Top