• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fairing Raw review

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
7049-1.jpg

(100g)
Energy: 184 kcal
Protein: 0 g
Carbs: 46 g
Fat: 0 g

Dextros
Creatine Monohydrate
Inositol
Arginin alfa-ketoglutarat (AAKG)
Beta alanin
Citrulin malat
(ALA) magnesium
potassium /sodium matrix
aroma (Aspartame, contains one Fenylalanin source)
Silica dioxide

Taste - 6/10
The initial taste was good, but after a few sips, it started to taste worse for every sip. I can also feel a bad taste in my mouth over 1 hour later.

Feeling - 8/10
Just a couple of minutes after finishing the drink I could feel a warm feeling over my whole body, which was intensified during my workout.

Pump - 8/10
I got a really nice pump, maybe to much since it hurt after a while.

Quality - 7/10
I took 50g and dumped it in 17 oz water, and it mixed great, I moved the shaker around 5 times and it was mixed

A little log on how I felt using it for the first time

1min
First impression is good, initially good taste, but after a few sips my mouth feels dry and it doesn’t taste so good anymore..

5mim
I can feel a weird taste and a dry feeling in the upper part of my mouth. A warm feeling around my chest and neck.

6min
My face is starting to heat up.

7mim
I´m starting to feel warm all over. I can feel knitting as well.

10min
More knitting, almost like a full body itch, but still not a itch..hmm

15min
I can see how my skin gradually is getting more red

20min
I feel like I have a really bad fever, that’s how hot I feel right now, and the “itching” is getting more intense. Not chickenpox itchy though..LOL :49:

25min
Feels even warmer, the “itching” is the same as 20min in.
I can see some veins on my arms!? That hasn’t happened for some time, but just on my forearms before, this time its in my biceps..nice!

30min
Feeling jacked!..or close to it :D
Gearing up for my session

45min
2 sets in doing concentration curls. I can feel that my strength has gone up a notch or two
But the thing that most noticeable ….IM FREAKING HOT and the itching is “worse”
Feeling a good pump coming also

50min
I was right….here’s the pump, not as good as I would've hoped, but much better then I have felt the last weeks.

60min
Some people are punished by god instantly….my arms hurt from the pump I have right now.
Its harder doing dips then last week, just because of the pump.

70min
Just done with my final set of DB rows, and the pump was good here also, not as good as in the arms, but still better then normal.

I recommend this product for those who can get their hands on it. I still feel warm from it and I still have a pump, and its over 2 hour since I finish my session :xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm.I just might buy one.Good review DA:xyxthumbs:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DA - not trying to be offensive but your description of the product seems to be mostly psychological. The "symptoms" you describe are those of excitement and can be explained by the neural aspects of inositol.
Function
Inositol as the basis for a number of signaling and secondary messenger molecules, is involved in a number of biological processes, including:

Insulin signal transduction
Cytoskeleton assembly
Nerve guidance (Epsin)
Intracellular calcium (Ca2+) concentration control
Cell membrane potential maintenance
Serotonin activity modulation
Breakdown of fats and reducing blood cholesterol
Gene expression
So you were excited to be using a new supplement, the new supplement boosts that feeling. The first two ingredients that would make up the bulk of the supplement are essentially a creatine transport product, not exactly amazing and not that wonderful.

As much as it is great that you've posted your experience with the product it is a very subjective view.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
DA - not trying to be offensive but your description of the product seems to be mostly psychological. The "symptoms" you describe are those of excitement and can be explained by the neural aspects of inositol.

So you were excited to be using a new supplement, the new supplement boosts that feeling. The first two ingredients that would make up the bulk of the supplement are essentially a creatine transport product, not exactly amazing and not that wonderful.

As much as it is great that you've posted your experience with the product it is a very subjective view.

So you are saying that I didn't actually lift more weights without feeling more fatiqued?...so then it works regardless. :gaygay:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't say the effects were really psychological. Sure the neurotransmitters are a major part of psychology, but modulation of them and subsequent events is a physiological effect.

Having said, I usually avoid like the plague buying anything where the first ingredient is "dextrose", you're paying for sugar. I agree with the rest of tim's post though. Depends how much money you have. You could buy the ingredients in bulk and save a ton, or if someone is too lazy and they have the money, then go for it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't say the effects were really psychological. Sure the neurotransmitters are a major part of psychology, but modulation of them and subsequent events is a physiological effect.

Having said, I usually avoid like the plague buying anything where the first ingredient is "dextrose", you're paying for sugar. I agree with the rest of tim's post though. Depends how much money you have. You could buy the ingredients in bulk and save a ton, or if someone is too lazy and they have the money, then go for it.
I see your point. But either way you are creating a heightened level of excitement. As soon as I read the list of symptoms I thought that it sounded like an energy and excitement buzz to me. I had the same feelings before our footy grandfinal and I wasn't even taking creatine.

I also agree about the dextrose thing. Like I was saying, cheaper elsewhere.

Another point to make is that some of the fastest acting digested drugs still take more than 10mins to make it to the blood stream. Antihistamines are a great example in that the best are somewhere in the order of 10mins, the normal ones can take 30mins or more.
DA said:
So you are saying that I didn't actually lift more weights without feeling more fatiqued?...so then it works regardless.
I felt fresh one day and set a 60kg PB on the deadlift, easily!! Haven't come close since. Excitement and energy are amazing things.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I see your point. But either way you are creating a heightened level of excitement. As soon as I read the list of symptoms I thought that it sounded like an energy and excitement buzz to me. I had the same feelings before our footy grandfinal and I wasn't even taking creatine.

I also agree about the dextrose thing. Like I was saying, cheaper elsewhere.

Another point to make is that some of the fastest acting digested drugs still take more than 10mins to make it to the blood stream. Antihistamines are a great example in that the best are somewhere in the order of 10mins, the normal ones can take 30mins or more.

I felt fresh one day and set a 60kg PB on the deadlift, easily!! Haven't come close since. Excitement and energy are amazing things.

Ok, Im not arguing that, cause its true. But I couldn't feel much excitement after discovering the actual taste of this product :keke: