• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Faoud Abiad 06-08

sebbe_o

sebbe_o

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
17
Points
1
what a big diffrence between 2006 and 2008!!
 

Attachments

  • _DSC5269.jpg
    _DSC5269.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 303
  • _W5Q5597_PCGOFCJKXX.jpg
    _W5Q5597_PCGOFCJKXX.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 316
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Damn, awesome improvements. I just hyped the guy in another thread and this proves that I was right. Good comparison man!
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
great comparison pictures, this proves how hard he has worked his ass off in and out of the gym.. props to Fouad... this man has a great future in the IFBB.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
great comp ..thanks bro!!
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Windsor REP MothaFucka!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Yeah, he improved a lot, but he should continue getting more and more and more size. Nowadays he looks awesome...
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Yeah good improvements except he looks to have aged 5 years in those two
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Awesome improvement on the legs. Everything else tying in beautifully. Well done!
Perfect comparison!
Cheers for the thread mate.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Excellent ethic and values to train hard, but but, calves can be improved, because in some shots he is almost the clone of King Kamali, I think this is his laggin bodypart, good quads still under constructions, same as back
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
he had a bit more hair in 06, but improved alot
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
He has made great improvements. Glad his waist has stayed tight and hasnt gotten bigger.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Great improvements.. A strong force for the years to come.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Could you guys point the improvements ?
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Could you guys point the improvements ?

Overall mass. nothing stands out as looking way better which in my opinion is good. Every thing has gotten bigger and fuller but still in proportion.
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
5K
underbody
underbody
underbody
Replies
2
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
6
Views
21K
underbody
underbody
Top