• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Federal Reserve lends $85 billion to AIG

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wish the economy would utterly and completely colapse already.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My body odor is more beneficial than the economy at the moment.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2:
Why on earth would you want that???

there are some posters on here who are just so ridiculously anti-american they just want to see our country fail. they're pretty easy to spot.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there are some posters on here who are just so ridiculously anti-american they just want to see our country fail. they're pretty easy to spot.

America! FUCK YEA! HERE TO SAVE, THE MOTHA FUCKIN DAY!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

name them...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^
America! FUCK YEA! HERE TO SAVE, THE MOTHA FUCKIN DAY!

we'll tweak certainly isn't one of them :imcoolurnot:

i'll give you a hint for 2 of them; one of them has a star wars planet for a name, the other one's last name is McTecherson.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I'd say the majority of the world is anti-american, so at least I'm not alone.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well you're more than welcome to leave your nice little home in Kansas where you express so much hate towards the government that has allowed you to provide the life you currently lead, and go live in Pakistan or Russia and see how much "better" it is :tiphat:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually I'm not too fond of this country :49:

If I could, I'd prefer to live on Saturn, travel the moons, kick it with my galactic homies and sit back and drink as much Jack as my livers could withstand.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

oh no, im not anti-American... im very strongly PRO-America.. its just that i beleive in the long run, the total collapse of the economy will help America.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^no.....it won't. someone like Ron Paul will help America. an economic collapse will be beneficial to no one.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
apparently I now have two livers :uhoh2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just thought I'd mention this, but I was watching season 4 of 24 today, and it was at the point where Marwan was making the tape he was going to send to the news stations. He said

Marwan: People of America, you wake up today to a different world. One of your own nuclear weapons has been used against you. It’ll be days and weeks before you can measure the damage we’ve caused, but as you count your dead, remember why this has happened to you. You have no understanding for the causes of the people you strike down or the nations you conquer. You choose to meddle in their affairs without respect. You follow your government unquestioning toward your own slaughter. Today you pay the price for that ignorance.

Of course, I'd never advocate an attack on America, but to me, that was a pretty fucking powerful speech. Notice his reasoning wasn't that America is free, treats women well, rich, and so on. The incentive to hate America comes from the actions that the government of the country does, and the ignorance of the people to it.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Speaking as someone who's spent 6 of the last 8 years of his life living outside of the US and traveling the world, yes, there are plenty of places just as good as the US. I won't, however, use the word "better." Honestly, with a few exceptions, almost every place I can think of has pro's and con's.

Like Ironslave has hinted at, most people don't hate Americans. They just hate the American government's actions in their country, and ignorance of it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just thought I'd mention this, but I was watching season 4 of 24 today, and it was at the point where Marwan was making the tape he was going to send to the news stations. He said

Of course, I'd never advocate an attack on America, but to me, that was a pretty fucking powerful speech. Notice his reasoning wasn't that America is free, treats women well, rich, and so on. The incentive to hate America comes from the actions that the government of the country does, and the ignorance of the people to it.

Oh I agree it is wrong what our government does and how ignorant most of our citizens are about what they do, but name one world power in history that has not done this. Hell name one world power that has as much money and as high of a standard of living without doing it. We just followed the path of being a world power, and like every other world power in history there is resentment and blow back. We unfortunately are already feeling the result of ours.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh I agree it is wrong what our government does and how ignorant most of our citizens are about what they do, but name one world power in history that has not done this. Hell name one world power that has as much money and as high of a standard of living without doing it. We just followed the path of being a world power, and like every other world power in history there is resentment and blow back. We unfortunately are already feeling the result of ours.

New Zealand :spy:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New Zealand :spy:

lol Australia is not much of a "World Power", economically yes but that is because of our and the UK's support.

Lol, now New Zealand? :49: Even better