• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Federal Reserve lends $85 billion to AIG

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats funny that you said Mongolia because I was about to say them :uhoh2:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
well you're more than welcome to leave your nice little home in Kansas where you express so much hate towards the government that has allowed you to provide the life you currently lead, and go live in Pakistan or Russia and see how much "better" it is :tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's a difference between anti-American and anti-American government. I love America far more than the average American, but I also understand our foreign policy better.

After the September 11th attacks, Americans sat around wondering "why do they hate us???" Then, one week later they just forgot about wondering why they hate us, and labeled them as evil terrorists. Not just the small group of less than 20 people that caused the terrororist acts, but the entire middle east for many Americans.

If only people understood that we arn't going to war for good reasons anymore, that it is really just good business. If only American mothers knew they wern't really sending their sons or daughters to Iraq for Iraqi freedom or even OUR freedom, because the U.S. government could give two shits about Iraqi freedom.

I love the United States. I love our history.

I strongly dislike the U.S. government and how it continues to grow. I especially don't like neo-cons or zionists running the show.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's a difference between anti-American and anti-American government. I love America far more than the average American, but I also understand our foreign policy better.

After the September 11th attacks, Americans sat around wondering "why do they hate us???" Then, one week later they just forgot about wondering why they hate us, and labeled them as evil terrorists. Not just the small group of less than 20 people that caused the terrororist acts, but the entire middle east for many Americans.

If only people understood that we arn't going to war for good reasons anymore, that it is really just good business. If only American mothers knew they wern't really sending their sons or daughters to Iraq for Iraqi freedom or even OUR freedom, because the U.S. government could give two shits about Iraqi freedom.

I love the United States. I love our history.

I strongly dislike the U.S. government and how it continues to grow. I especially don't like neo-cons or zionists running the show.

Amazing post bro, I feel the EXACT same way. Repped and great way of putting it. :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

typical substanceless post. hey how about in your response to this post you put up a family guy clip, that should really drive your point home.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
typical substanceless post. hey how about in your response to this post you put up a family guy clip, that should really drive your point home.
well you're more than welcome to leave your nice little home in Arizona where you express so much hate towards the government that has allowed you to provide the life you currently lead, and go live in Pakistan or Russia and see how much "better" it is :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't even know what that means. are you trying to make a point? because if you are really just responding by quoting me i don't get it. i don't express the kind of hatred towards the government that you do and don't see how this is applicable.

or this could just be another failed attempt at humor?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Australia is full of Australian's = good
Canada is full of Australian's = good
UK is full of Australian's = good
America is full of Americans....... how should that sentence end? :carduindisguise

Seriously though, poor management of any large company or economy has major ramifications world wide these days. If nothing is done to stop things falling apart then you end up with shock waves everywhere. Of course the lesson to be learned here (which will be ultimately ignored) is that there are too many people playing with money and making large dodgy investments.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^no.....it won't. someone like Ron Paul will help America. an economic collapse will be beneficial to no one.

It's too late for him now. He is out of the running and will likely pass away before he gets another chance.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's too late for him now. He is out of the running and will likely pass away before he gets another chance.

I'll bet you money he's still alive in 2012.

:2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

geez talk about pessimistic. he's what like 72? his mental health is excellent and he seems to be in solid physical health. he won't be dead by 2012, at least not from natural causes.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Bullshit. He's 73 now, and he still rides his bike almost everyday (I know this from talking to him... though he did cut back during the presidential run, obviously). He's in phenomenal shape, and has been his whole life. In high school, he won the Texas state championship in the 220 yard dash, and came 2nd in the state in the 440 yard.

Anyway... I think (and hope) Jesse Ventura is going to be the one to lead in 2012. He brings the following that Dr. Paul doesn't:

- Nobody can call Jesse an "isolationist" or claim he won't be "tough on terror", like they smeared Ron with. Jesse was a Marine, and if any other candidate tried to pull the shit that someone like Huckabee pulled saying "we need to stay and fight for our honor".. then Jesse would flat out call them a "chicken hawk", and ask them why don't they fight themselves.

- In keeping with this last point, he will attack other candidates during debates (if they let him in them). Dr. Paul was too passive.

- He's a better speaker, obviously (better speaker than pretty much everyone). He'll give the kind of sound bytes that most people will eat up. (as opposed to Ron, who you really need to read into history, economics, and then you'll support him. Most people are far too lazy to do this).

- There will be no questions on if he is "too old"

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That video gave me goosebumps James.

I'm actually very excited to see if Jesse runs in 2012, I think he will. I'm thinking Jesse Ventura in 2012 with Ron Paul as his economic top advisor. Look at the difference in debating Hannity, Ventura flat out owns him in his interruptions. It's hard to even notice Hannity is still in the room when he speaks.

If you watch this you'll see the difference.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That video gave me goosebumps James.

I'm actually very excited to see if Jesse runs in 2012, I think he will. I'm thinking Jesse Ventura in 2012 with Ron Paul as his economic top advisor. Look at the difference in debating Hannity, Ventura flat out owns him in his interruptions. It's hard to even notice Hannity is still in the room when he speaks.

If you watch this you'll see the difference.

Exactly, great example. That kind of smear worked on Ron, but Jesse is louder and doesn't tolerate that shit.

Of course, I'd rather Ron Paul over everyone. But, as shitty as it is, he isn't the easiest guy for the average Joe to understand. Jesse is good, very similar positions, but more of the personality the general public could get behind.

Edit: This is a much better video of him on Hannity (it's just the full version).

Look at the beginning how he just intimidates Hannity... and especially, listen to him when he starts talking about the other candidates running for Minnesota senate (calls them a "carpetbagger" and "chicken hawk", lol). .. and then talks about the war, he just completely owns Hannity.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bullshit. He's 73 now, and he still rides his bike almost everyday (I know this from talking to him... though he did cut back during the presidential run, obviously). He's in phenomenal shape, and has been his whole life. In high school, he won the Texas state championship in the 220 yard dash, and came 2nd in the state in the 440 yard.

Anyway... I think (and hope) Jesse Ventura is going to be the one to lead in 2012. He brings the following that Dr. Paul doesn't:

- Nobody can call Jesse an "isolationist" or claim he won't be "tough on terror", like they smeared Ron with. Jesse was a Marine, and if any other candidate tried to pull the shit that someone like Huckabee pulled saying "we need to stay and fight for our honor".. then Jesse would flat out call them a "chicken hawk", and ask them why don't they fight themselves.

- In keeping with this last point, he will attack other candidates during debates (if they let him in them). Dr. Paul was too passive.

- He's a better speaker, obviously (better speaker than pretty much everyone). He'll give the kind of sound bytes that most people will eat up. (as opposed to Ron, who you really need to read into history, economics, and then you'll support him. Most people are far too lazy to do this).

- There will be no questions on if he is "too old"

yeah make no mistake about it i support Ron Paul AND Jess Ventura.

but yeah dont take nothing personally here, thats just what i beleive.

the American government, if by 2012 a REAL candidate is not elected, a major change is needed to supplant the government for the benefit of the American people.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah make no mistake about it i support Ron Paul AND Jess Ventura.

but yeah dont take nothing personally here, thats just what i beleive.

Nothing personal at all.. just mentioning Ron Paul and death is a subject that I'd rather not talk about, lol.

the American government, if by 2012 a REAL candidate is not elected, a major change is needed to supplant the government for the benefit of the American people.

Agreed completely.