- Thread starter
- #41
underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,530
- Points
- 138
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
3,000 usd are not much money. You must think that all girls spend a lot of money for a pro show ( training, eat, travel, hotel and of course that stuffs ) so i think that 3,000 usd are not much. But all girls do for passion! And for remember this or that pro show. only some pro ifbb can live of bodybuilding. I think all top six or seven. Others guys must have a work and usualy they are personal trainer or gym owner. For fbb is more difficult have a sponsor. Fbb doesn't sell ticket for pro shows and fbb is out of bb industry.I am trying to decide whether or not 3,000 is a lot or not much at all. I mean I know what it means to me, but I am not sure how often these opportunities come around for these women so if it is just another one, then I guess not so much, but I can see it pretty high up in terms of rewards for competitions. I am not sure, but a little curious now.
I read this articole joe. it's very interessing.Just posted an article on my site after speaking with Iris Kyle. Great job by Dave Palumbo & RX Muscle for having her on this week and blowing the lid off what happened between her and the Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix people. Not sure if you guys have heard, but she will NOT be competing there tomorrow and there are a ton of questionable reasons why.
I also reached out to promoter Tim Gardner for comments and he never replied.
http://www.musclesportmag.com/2016/09/09/iris-kyle-wings-of-strength-issues/
What? Respect! Please!They look like shit
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.