• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

FIBO 2008 @ Essen, Germany

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
This was me @ FIBO in Essen Germany
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
FIBO

More pics
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
FIBO

will upload the rest later
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Great pics! Prince!

do you have any of what you got there?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ you mean souvenirs and shit? i only got a couple of BSN shirts for free and bought an animal shirt,...was low in cash...
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
i thought that in those kind of events people always bring shit load of samples, shakers etc..
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ yeah i got some stuff but nothing special, a big bsn bag with loads of samples and all...but this was back in april...so i used all of them :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
FIBO

More pics
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
FIBO

Last set of pics
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Have to say, of all the pro's I met, silvio samuel was the nicest of them all, also Ed van Amsterdam was really nice too....he sign a poster for me and wrote: "peanut butter works" haha, then he whispered in my ear...STEROIDS TOO HAHAHAHHA
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Amazing thread man !!!!

Tell us MOAR about each bodybuilder please :p
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ no he didnt lulz, we dont talk about other men :gaysign:, yeah the wolf's english sounds pretty OK in person..
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
thanks for posting your pics PV



haha that is some funny shit

No problem man, i had to post them a while back but got lazy and forgot :doh:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
That would of be awesome as meeting all those PRO's P.V
:49:@ Peanut butter/steroid comment

Next time you should better and load up with cash before going
 

Similar threads

Zendorian
Replies
7
Views
5K
jdinky
J
Zendorian
Replies
21
Views
8K
hook3
H
Matze
Replies
4
Views
3K
alex
alex
Matze
Replies
7
Views
4K
Pioneer
P
Top