• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FIBO 2008 Ronnie coleman 2nd routine

F

fitmod066

I have nothing bad to say about ronnie. I couldn't, I've met him in person numerous time, and he is my favorite bbder of all time. And he is one of the most down to earth people you'll ever meet. There are few people on this earth who you feel have no ill intentions and ronnie is one of them. But I believe he needs to either retire or go to the doctor and get some honest answers regaurding if he can repair the muscle. But, like dorian yates states once the muscle is damaged its gone and not coming back, and not even ronnie will be able to rebuild it! I hate to say judging from these videos, this is the worst I've seen his body. His gut is utterly out of control, the injuries are overly apparent, all he can bank on now is coming in super conditioned, but there are too many guys that have better condition and better size and shape.

H

hook3

Granted it is the offseason and these guys do gain a lot of weight, howerver I dont think he will be able to pull that gut back. He's struggled with it for years but it looks a little too late.