• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

FIBO 2010 - pics, vids and more..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Its kinda funny but at the same time sad that they had fought.... I WANNA SEE PICS!! :p Wouldve been crazy to see two big mofos go at it. I wonder what the story was between the girl chris was talking about.

On topic: i would let noemi sit on my face.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Vic vs Chris!!Its time for you to dig deep tkD.Find photos and videos!!LOL!

in for the official fight hahaha

Chris_Cormier_photo10-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
He tried to fight Coleman as well, but with no success lol

rc554-1.jpg

funcole506-1.jpg

funcole135s06-1.jpg

rc587-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
Fourth Cormier Knockout baby!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Whaaatt???

Get off of you bloody high horse...
I respect Dexter for all he has achieved.... this being a "FORUM" we all comment on BBers here and mine was a comment too... the hell you get so personal re most peoples comments needs medical attention... go see a Doctor and get this chronic & permanent PMS of yours fixed!
I misread your post. For whatever reason, I thought it said something more akin to "He needs to bring something new to the table other than a lack of overall size and small calves." My bad.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Because of his looks people used to compare Cormier with Holyfield ... I actually remember Cormier saying (12, 13 years ago) that would give Boxing a try when he was retired from BBing :doh: :rofl3:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
PHILBADEX_281429JPG-1.jpg

PHILBADEX_281229JPG-1.jpg

PHILBADEX_281029JPG-1.jpg

PHILBADEX_281129JPG-1.jpg

PHILBADEX_28729JPG-1.jpg

PHILBADEX_28529JPG-1.jpg

PHILBADEX_28229JPG-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
2 more vids with Dex and Phil's routine, better quality/angles



 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
PHILBADEX_287329JPG-1.jpg


I take back my unfunny joke about Dexter shoving Clens in his M&Ms... because sunken face or no sunken face he looks huge here... thats awesome :headbang:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
From Phil Heath on twitter

about to rest a bit before i go out for dinner with the guys, dennis james, dexter jackson, vic martinez and melvin anthony!
17 minutes ago via web

Hey Phil, if you see this, can you tell us what happened between Vic and Chris?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Dexter looks much better than Heath in offseason, kinda weird?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
lmao!

35n6aaa-1.jpg
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
is this the same guy?
 

Attachments

  • dennis olle.jpg
    dennis olle.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 230
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^yea I think he is
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
i had saved these pics of her when i was seeing the ASC bikini gallery.. but i had no clue it was her and from the videos i posted above i recognised her from her bikini
 

Attachments

  • img_02771267774125.jpg
    img_02771267774125.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 165
  • img_02781267774125.jpg
    img_02781267774125.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 180
  • img_02821267774125.jpg
    img_02821267774125.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 142

Similar threads

PrinceVegeta
Replies
6
Views
4K
Natzo
Natzo
James Hollingshead Feed
Replies
0
Views
394
James Hollingshead Feed
James Hollingshead Feed
Top