• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Fined...

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
On the 5th of march it seems like i was on a train and had a invalid ticket wich cant be true because! I was at home on the day and i just sat home watching movies and resting on a wednesday. Someone has taken my details birthdate and name and address and because of this fucking douche didn't pay for his ticket and used my name as his, i receive a $100 fine and if i dont pay it in 21days, i need to go to court..:hhj:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Anyone know where you were on that day? Just get them to tell the police you weren't near a train station and they'll see this is just another identity theft case. Why would someone do this just to get a free train ride?
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
I have proof that i was at home with a chance of luck playing oblivion throughout the whole day, and auto saving alot coming up with the date.
Strange thing is not even my best mates know my DOB and how could some random guy know it? Also that the police rarely search for tickets
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
im sure ull get this sorted out.. a long time ago my mom had some similar shit happen to her like that.. i just hope it has nothing to do with identity theft.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I have proof that i was at home with a chance of luck playing oblivion throughout the whole day, and auto saving alot coming up with the date.
Strange thing is not even my best mates know my DOB and how could some random guy know it? Also that the police rarely search for tickets

lol, that won't work. You could've just changed your xbox 360 date and time for your saves to display on that day. I guess your ass is going to court. :tiphat:

Don't trains have cctv's now? Just tell them to go through the videos and they'll see you weren't there. How did he get a ticket in the first place without paying for it? I'm not sure how things work over there but here you can't get onto a train without buying a ticket first.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
I got worried for a sec, passport check, birth certificate check, Australian citizenship aswell.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
lol, that won't work. You could've just changed your xbox 360 date and time for your saves to display on that day. I guess your ass is going to court. :tiphat:

Don't trains have cctv's now? Just tell them to go through the videos and they'll see you weren't there.

I got a bunch of mates who could just say they were with me at home after their tafe. You'd think the police shouldn't make it that easy for the people who get away with it. Can i have your details? Yeah sure, John smith..
I mean if its $100 they should take them down to the police station and look them up in a real computer then send the fine.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
everything is gonna be fine, dont worry bro:gaygay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
where in aus are ya tonka? those ticket-ies are cunts.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Sydney, Penrith.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
This happens loads. Over here with congestion charges people clone number plates that mean other people get the fine.
With how common this is you might be able to prove your innocence with careful reasoning and any evidence to account for your whereabouts which could seem valid.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Its just such an annoyance to deal with..
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
no one rides trains anymore - family guy
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
i dont really know the sydney public transport at all... but i assume its shit everywhere.

Good luck with all of it man! hope you get it sorted :xyxthumbs:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Family Guy FTW!

But don't worry about it dude. Just go down and get your friends to say you were at home.
 

Similar threads

Alexandoy
Replies
1
Views
3K
Caguioa747
C
Top