• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fined...

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On the 5th of march it seems like i was on a train and had a invalid ticket wich cant be true because! I was at home on the day and i just sat home watching movies and resting on a wednesday. Someone has taken my details birthdate and name and address and because of this fucking douche didn't pay for his ticket and used my name as his, i receive a $100 fine and if i dont pay it in 21days, i need to go to court..:hhj:

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone know where you were on that day? Just get them to tell the police you weren't near a train station and they'll see this is just another identity theft case. Why would someone do this just to get a free train ride?

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have proof that i was at home with a chance of luck playing oblivion throughout the whole day, and auto saving alot coming up with the date.
Strange thing is not even my best mates know my DOB and how could some random guy know it? Also that the police rarely search for tickets

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im sure ull get this sorted out.. a long time ago my mom had some similar shit happen to her like that.. i just hope it has nothing to do with identity theft.

P

Pain

VIP
I have proof that i was at home with a chance of luck playing oblivion throughout the whole day, and auto saving alot coming up with the date.
Strange thing is not even my best mates know my DOB and how could some random guy know it? Also that the police rarely search for tickets

lol, that won't work. You could've just changed your xbox 360 date and time for your saves to display on that day. I guess your ass is going to court. :tiphat:

Don't trains have cctv's now? Just tell them to go through the videos and they'll see you weren't there. How did he get a ticket in the first place without paying for it? I'm not sure how things work over there but here you can't get onto a train without buying a ticket first.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got worried for a sec, passport check, birth certificate check, Australian citizenship aswell.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, that won't work. You could've just changed your xbox 360 date and time for your saves to display on that day. I guess your ass is going to court. :tiphat:

Don't trains have cctv's now? Just tell them to go through the videos and they'll see you weren't there.

I got a bunch of mates who could just say they were with me at home after their tafe. You'd think the police shouldn't make it that easy for the people who get away with it. Can i have your details? Yeah sure, John smith..
I mean if its $100 they should take them down to the police station and look them up in a real computer then send the fine.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everything is gonna be fine, dont worry bro:gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
where in aus are ya tonka? those ticket-ies are cunts.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sydney, Penrith.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This happens loads. Over here with congestion charges people clone number plates that mean other people get the fine.
With how common this is you might be able to prove your innocence with careful reasoning and any evidence to account for your whereabouts which could seem valid.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its just such an annoyance to deal with..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no one rides trains anymore - family guy

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i dont really know the sydney public transport at all... but i assume its shit everywhere.

Good luck with all of it man! hope you get it sorted :xyxthumbs:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Family Guy FTW!

But don't worry about it dude. Just go down and get your friends to say you were at home.