• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

First thing you'd say to a member in person.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake, you look just like your tranny sister in person!

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"wow, your penis looked alot bigger on the internet."

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"turn predator mode on, hypoop"

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lolololl fu skeptic. It depends on who i was lucky enough to be meeting...

Pickle to pain: "give me some haggis"
Pickle to Robcardu: "you really are sexy, i thought it was all internet pretend"
Pickle to Skeptic "Nice shirt, lulz"
Pickle to Rocky "Nice to meet you, wanna go train? Can your wife come? "
Pickle to Duality "Your wrong!!!! , just kidding, please dont hate me"
Pickle to Braq "Who's a big boy! "
Pickle to Dridderz "hey man, *handshake possible hug* Lets practice drawing on our abs."
Pickle to Maxmonzster "hey fella, whats your splitt and goals look like atm. I checked yesterday on the mecca but im just double checking today."
Pickle to Creator "Hey Michael, My names Michael too! :spy:
Pickle to Daniel Anderson "Fuck look at your legs. Im jealous"
Pickle to Tech "So your tech huh? Please dont do anything to get us both arrested."
Pickle to tunen "So this is a buff jew"
Pickle to bulkboy "hey *waits for reply* "you know when I was your age I was half your size... Come to think of it When I was my age I was half your size"
Pickle to q80 "hey Man nice to meet you. (next part said with tears in my eyes) If you got time id love to come train btw We all miss you at the mecca come back man. "
Pickle to Bravo " hey man, can I come watch you ,nissen and the jew train I promise Ill only be gay to you and i wont make a sound."
Pickle to line "I brought a report card if you dont smooth over every lady that walks by im going to tarnish your mecca reputation. Just kidding ,lets have a beer.
Pickle to hypo "Hey stud, hows your old fella? not Itchy I hope."
Pickle to Tim2832183783(sif I remember his numbers) "hey tim, remember when you used to play AFL AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
Pickle to Elfreako "Im not saying anything more, A silent protest! Until i see nudes"
Pickle to Ironslave "Arn't you originally canadian? LULZ. I am from canada they think im slow eh. Ooooo Canada."
Pickle to Flex "hey man, Id love to meet Ron Paul and tell him as an aussie I think hes great"
Pickle to Turkish "Alright lets get this out of the way. Show me your big biceps. "
Pickle to Phil Heath "... Phil! ... PHIL! PHIL! FUCK YES ITS PHIL HEATH ! Look at the big man! "
Pickle to lightweight "say hi to ronnie for me lulz"
Pickle to prince vegeta "Kao ken attack X10! "
Pickle to the KM "Hey, Dont play any more soccer, bodybuild bra."
Pickle to chesticles "Show me your testicles" (after he does it) God dammit I meant your chesticles."
Pickle to Tweak. "Clint , hey sailor, want to ride my vessel?"
Pickle to Paulie. "paulie outta nowhere! "

Thats all for today. If too many people can see what id say to them when I meet them well then they have the one up on me for a possible comeback. So ill leave it at that... for now. :spy:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy.....you have too much time on your hand boy.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lolololl fu skeptic. It depends on who i was lucky enough to be meeting...

Pickle to pain: "give me some haggis"
Pickle to Robcardu: "you really are sexy, i thought it was all internet pretend"
Pickle to Skeptic "Nice shirt, lulz"
Pickle to Rocky "Nice to meet you, wanna go train? Can your wife come? "
Pickle to Duality "Your wrong!!!! , just kidding, please dont hate me"
Pickle to Braq "Who's a big boy! "
Pickle to Dridderz "hey man, *handshake possible hug* Lets practice drawing on our abs."
Pickle to Maxmonzster "hey fella, whats your splitt and goals look like atm. I checked yesterday on the mecca but im just double checking today."
Pickle to Creator "Hey Michael, My names Michael too! :spy:
Pickle to Daniel Anderson "Fuck look at your legs. Im jealous"
Pickle to Tech "So your tech huh? Please dont do anything to get us both arrested."
Pickle to tunen "So this is a buff jew"
Pickle to bulkboy "hey *waits for reply* "you know when I was your age I was half your size... Come to think of it When I was my age I was half your size"
Pickle to q80 "hey Man nice to meet you. (next part said with tears in my eyes) If you got time id love to come train btw We all miss you at the mecca come back man. "
Pickle to Bravo " hey man, can I come watch you ,nissen and the jew train I promise Ill only be gay to you and i wont make a sound."
Pickle to line "I brought a report card if you dont smooth over every lady that walks by im going to tarnish your mecca reputation. Just kidding ,lets have a beer.
Pickle to hypo "Hey stud, hows your old fella? not Itchy I hope."
Pickle to Tim2832183783(sif I remember his numbers) "hey tim, remember when you used to play AFL AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
Pickle to Elfreako "Im not saying anything more, A silent protest! Until i see nudes"
Pickle to Ironslave "Arn't you originally canadian? LULZ. I am from canada they think im slow eh. Ooooo Canada."
Pickle to Flex "hey man, Id love to meet Ron Paul and tell him as an aussie I think hes great"
Pickle to Turkish "Alright lets get this out of the way. Show me your big biceps. "
Pickle to Phil Heath "... Phil! ... PHIL! PHIL! FUCK YES ITS PHIL HEATH ! Look at the big man! "
Pickle to lightweight "say hi to ronnie for me lulz"
Pickle to prince vegeta "Kao ken attack X10! "
Pickle to the KM "Hey, Dont play any more soccer, bodybuild bra."
Pickle to chesticles "Show me your testicles" (after he does it) God dammit I meant your chesticles."
Pickle to Tweak. "Clint , hey sailor, want to ride my vessel?"
Pickle to Paulie. "paulie outta nowhere! "

Thats all for today. If too many people can see what id say to them when I meet them well then they have the one up on me for a possible comeback. So ill leave it at that... for now. :spy:

im not on here does that mean im not special :crymeariver:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Pickle to bigvic "cry me a river"

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Me: Hey dude
Tweak: WERHSIFHE BROFIFLE FFEEJE! RAH!

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm Chris Hansen with NBC Dateline... Where doing a show on Internet Predators.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I almost met Tweak in person :dunnodude: he wanted me to party when I was in Virginia Beach. Has anyone ever met anyone besides the people that already knew eachother :dunnodude:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only person on here i know in real life is Napol3onator. we went to school with each other since kindergarten. anybody else?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was pretty cool pickle

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak: Hi tweak, wanna go eat afew box's of cereal?
Skeptic: Hey kurt, play me twinkle twinkle little star for me, while i draw on lines for my abs and veins
Big_Vic: Hey vicky, can i lick your willy wonka green wall?
Tunen(Tuna): got any spare jew gold, i need some protein :keke:
Line: So.... 9am and already drunk? oh wait your still drinking from friday night, my mistake, fucken skank.
Dcuts:So... tell me what new supplements are out and are good.
Tech: why are we walking around at the park and whats with that camera around your neck?
TheWeapon: how meny meals we going to eat today?
Coach: whats with this book next to your computer, wait... are this all the threads your about to make?
Pickle: lets really paint a smile on your face:keke:
Hypo:so.. anything interesting happen today for you, wait before you answer let me make afew meals and get a seat, might be here for awhile....
Max:Hows life treating you?
Rocky: can we go shoot some tin cans with your cop gun and then pull random people over?
Miami:so... whens your new book coming out "the land of unbelievable stories coming to store?
Robcardu: you really like trannys?
Big_Gun_Lance: those biceps look mighty small... your username is very misleading
el_freako:.......wow you realy are a troll that lives under a bridge
Beefcake: south park?
Braaq:Your mate.. whats his name the one that always gets banned and comes back... nevermind his name, he is bigger then you by far :keke:
H0ke: wanna do the hokey pokey?
Tonyk: still not v.i.p i see...... shouldnt be to much longer
BulkBoy: Ha... told ya cutler wouldnt win :keke:
Daniel anderson: Wow.... so your real name is danielle amberson...wait post-op tranny.... :uhoh2:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^lulz

i actually wanted to meet tweak this summer, i've been in va-beach serval times but he never answered my pm's :tear: :tear:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^lulz

i actually wanted to meet tweak this summer, i've been in va-beach serval times but he never answered my pm's :tear: :tear:

Thats funny as soon as I was there he PM'd me and wanted to hang out.