J
jacky
Active member
Member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2012
- Messages
- 25
- Points
- 1
I think you should eat both of them. It gonna be good for your health in all ways.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I eat chicken breast everyday and fish every other day. Feeling great.
Hake. Oh, also tuna every single day.I eat chicken breast everyday and fish every other day. Feeling great.
What type of fish are you eating because as of late I have tried to be very careful about the type of fish that I have been eating because I have been reading more and more about the amount of Mercury that fish has in it and I have been seeing how poisonous mercury is. Now of days I have been sticking mostly to sardines because I have read that it is the only type of fish that is clean of mercury.
Hake.I eat chicken breast everyday and fish every other day. Feeling great.
What type of fish are you eating because as of late I have tried to be very careful about the type of fish that I have been eating because I have been reading more and more about the amount of Mercury that fish has in it and I have been seeing how poisonous mercury is. Now of days I have been sticking mostly to sardines because I have read that it is the only type of fish that is clean of mercury.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.