• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fish VS Chicken Breast?

J

jacky

I think you should eat both of them. It gonna be good for your health in all ways.

U

Uriah

Hi Dm,
Fish is great for vision, joint pains and skin. Fish protects body from free radicals, improve brain health and reduce the risk of depression, hypertension, obesity, heart disease and some cancers. Fish boost digestive system and helps in losing and maintaining healthy body weight.

M

MissPotato

I agree - variety is important. Down the road, it's not even just about the specific pros / cons that you get from each. Changing up your menu daily helps you keep yourself excited and motivated. And we all know that's very important.

A

Aierk

Because i am into fitness and always been a diet conscious according to what i have personally experienced and tried fish is more efficient when it comes to talking about its nutrition, It rich in substances and can help a person more then the chicken i do not prefer chicken because of the way the companies are producing them they aren't in natural form.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Fish is more expensive too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

T

teamuscle

I would go with chicken breast as it would be healthier for you in the long run. I was reading the other day about how much mercury is in fish and they were saying that over time it will really destroy your body unless you eat sardines which is the best type of fish to eat. For me though I think chicken breast is the best.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I eat chicken breast everyday and fish every other day. Feeling great.

T

teamuscle

What type of fish are you eating because as of late I have tried to be very careful about the type of fish that I have been eating because I have been reading more and more about the amount of Mercury that fish has in it and I have been seeing how poisonous mercury is. Now of days I have been sticking mostly to sardines because I have read that it is the only type of fish that is clean of mercury.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

What type of fish are you eating because as of late I have tried to be very careful about the type of fish that I have been eating because I have been reading more and more about the amount of Mercury that fish has in it and I have been seeing how poisonous mercury is. Now of days I have been sticking mostly to sardines because I have read that it is the only type of fish that is clean of mercury.
Hake. Oh, also tuna every single day.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hake.

G

GenevB

I like to go with both fish and chicken breast, I like diversity and tuna has about the same amount of protein per 100g as chicken breast does, or even more. Some people are being scared of the high sodium dose in tuna, but I haven't had any problems so far, and I've been eating it for about 2 years 6 times a week.

butterfly1

butterfly1

Well, I know that fish has more of the Omega 3s that you need then chicken or steak. Steak is not as good for you because it can and will clog up your colon. I watched this special about a man eating too much steak over the course of his life. When he died an autopsy was done and he had 40 pounds of meat residue in his colon. I think that fish is the best way to go.